We may have just been given our first official glimpse of the Huawei foldable phone. After all, 5G is the connectivity standard of the future. Huawei is also one of the rival firms that have confirmed that it will be launching a foldable smartphone later this year. The P20 wasn't at MWC a year ago, and similarly the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro weren't unveiled at IFA in Berlin.
Samsung has rethought navigation and display content from the ground up with today's big screens and its upcoming foldable phone in mind. The company's event is scheduled to take place on 24th February, so be sure to stick around for it. This foldable device has been in the leaks from nearly a year now. Huawei's foldable phone will run on Kirin 980 chipset. The white is the most interesting color for the two Galaxy S10 models since it appears to have a gradient color scheme.
Some shaky rumours have suggested that the as-yet-unnamed device could feature a 5in screen that folds out into a near-bezeless 8in screen, with a punch-hole cutout for the front-facing camera. It will likely compete with Apple's iPhone Xr. However, the Cupertino giant will not go onboard the foldable category anytime soon and a 5G equipped iPhone is expected to arrive before 2020 at the earliest. We are no sure the final design will be exactly like this one. Comment in the section below if you have more queries and stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more similar news and updates.
"As the demand for advanced imaging capabilities in mobile devices continue to grow, we will keep pushing the limits in image sensor technologies for richer user experiences", said Jinhyun Kwon, vice president of System LSI sensor marketing at Samsung Electronics.
- Democrats fear Trump re-election if ex-Starbucks CEO Schultz runs
- McDavid wins Fastest Skater again; Coyne finishes seventh
- State of emergency declared in Washington state amid measles outbreak
- Pelosi Would be 'BEGGING' for the Wall If Not for Tijuana Barrier
- Markets Right Now: Stocks sink on China slowdown fears
- Nintendo delays its very first Mario Kart game for mobile
- Trump Calls Venezuela’s New President, Encourages People to Protest Against Maduro
- USA gives control over bank accounts to Venezuela challenger
- Kyrie Irving open to reunion with LeBron James
- U.S. produces new nuclear warhead while accusing Russian Federation of violating INF treaty