After that, maybe an hour or two later, he came back and this happened.
"I don't wish this upon anybody", Ramirez said. A 21-year-old white man from Allen, who was believed to be the sole gunman was taken into custody. Tomasic also said he doesn't think this incident is random, and that it is isolated. "We don't even know how many". A manhunt is underway for two men believed to be responsible. Authorities did not immediately release their names. Two were in their mid 20s, another was in their mid 30s, and one was in their late 50s.
Two of the dead were Mexican nationals, the country's foreign minister, Marcelo Ebrard, said on Twitter.
"Everyone talks about coming here, birthday parties, we do karaoke every Thursday".
Maciel said her cousins were among the wounded.
Although the victims have yet to be publicly identified, the 4 dead were all Hispanic, reports 41 Action News.
"He was a great man".
"The families need closure, they have a lot of questions. Very. They were going to get married".
She said she would've been shot if Meza didn't push her out the way.
"When people came out, they were definitely running", he said. A motive is now unknown.
- Legendary Cream drummer Ginger Baker dead at 80
- Predictions for Buckeyes vs. Spartans
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- House Democrats subpoena White House for documents in impeachment investigation
- Bulldog Brexiteer Boris Insists 'NO DELAY' to Brexit
- Seattle Seahawks vs Los Angeles Rams
- House Democrats Demand Ukraine Documents from Mike Pence
- IPhone 11 sales perform better than expected, Apple increases production by 10%
- Defoe strengthens Euros case