Well, Chuck's corner (and the Giants, not coincidentally) is/are smoking hot folks.
After an ugly division loss and a dramatic week of headlines questioning the internal stability in Minnesota, this felt about as must-win as a game could get five weeks into the season, and it quieted some of the noise around Cousins' play and the notion that things might be teetering on the verge of falling apart.
The Vikings defense welcomed rookie Daniel Jones to the National Football League in his third start, with a good mix of blitzes that lead to four sacks on the day. The quick turnaround might actually be a good thing for the Giants. Kirk Cousins can not be relied on to win games for the Vikings. WCCO first reported the call. Minnesota will not always have the home-field gain, nevertheless, they really do love a 5.5-point gain from this disperse.
The Vikings are just 1-5 against the spread in their last six road games.
Big Blue was just as poor when it came to stopping the run.
Such a discouraging turn of events considering the Giants began Sunday riding a two-game winning streak and Daniel Jones looked like a rookie sensation in the making. Hopefully he continues to check all the boxes, and shows off his ability to be a leader and inspire his team in a huge football game. That might not be a great indication of what's about the happen today, as Vegas is seemingly begging you to bet on the Giants here. Like I said, it's a game of inches. Diggs has been held to under 50 yards in the first three games and had 91 last week, with most coming in the second half.
Minnesota's other star wide receiver, Adam Thielen, also expressed his frustrations toward Cousins, which he's downplayed since then. Another example of that: The Giants' second drive of the game was about to die on 3rd and 5 from the 45 when the pocket collapsed around him. Listed here is the way you are able to make certain to see or pay attention to this match in addition to some particulars that might assist you to like the sport slightly more. Now, do I think it will be a blowout?
The Giants were overwhelmed by Minnesota's offensive attack on Sunday afternoon at MetLife Stadium. One team - Minnesota - had $94.8 million against the salary cap invested in its defense.
It has been a tumultuous week for Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins. The Vikings' passing game is set up brilliantly against the Giants' mediocre secondary, but we wouldn't count on the team straying from their desire to establish the run at all costs.
"They are a good defense and they deserve credit", Jones said. Believe me, no one hopes I'm wrong on this more than me.
Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen was impressed with Jones (31 of 38) and his courage under pressure.
- House Democrats subpoena White House for documents in impeachment investigation
- IPhone 11 sales perform better than expected, Apple increases production by 10%
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Throws Shade At Facebook's Libra Cryptocurrency
- Atlanta Braves' rally shows their Major League Baseball postseason run could have legs
- Microsoft says Iranian hackers targeted U.S. presidential candidate
- Whistleblower's lawyer says he represents a second whistleblower concerned about Trump's actions
- Dallas police seek motive in slaying of Guyger trial witness
- Schiff Faces Critics from Both Parties Over Handling of Trump Impeachment Probe
- 'I think it's crazy': Takeaways of diplomats' text messages
- Predictions for Buckeyes vs. Spartans