Though Arsenal sit third in the Premier League table and have a 100 per cent record in the Europa League, there remains sections of the support who are frustrated with Emery's management and style of play.
Former Gunners manager Wenger insists he wanted Gnabry to remain with Arsenal, but the 24-year-old was tempted to leave the Premier League amid interest from Bayern.
The Arsenal boss has seemingly run out of patience with the former Germany worldwide, the Spaniard recently admitting other players were "more deserving" of a place in the club's starting line up than top-earner Ozil.
Wenger admits he was surprised to see the German champions dominate against Arsenal's north London rivals.
'It (Arsenal) is different, of course, from what I was used to with all the English players and a few foreign players, ' Bergkamp told former team-mate Ian Wright. "Sometimes it's good, but sometimes you don't feel it is the Arsenal as we know it".
'It's hard to express whether or not it's better or worse but better is continually proven in trophies, which aren't there at the 2nd.
Lille sporting director, Luis Campos, has likened Nicolas Pepe to Cristiano Ronaldo and Kylian Mbappe, stating that the Arsenal winger is constantly trying to improve his game and make himself "more perfect".
"Once that happens, I would love to return into coaching, especially in an academy or be maybe even part of a first team".
The job would see the Frenchman help retired players have more of an influence on how the game is run across the world.
Indeed, the Gunners are some way below the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City at the moment - proven by Liverpool's comfortable 3-1 win over Arsenal earlier this season at Anfield. Liverpool is too far ahead for all americans else.
- Johnson tells United States to return diplomat's wife who killed teenager
- Serial Killer Admitting To 90+ Murders Includes 3 Arkansas Women
- Breast cancer awareness month is here and doctors have some advice
- Binghamton University Professor Awarded Nobel Prize
- Apple's macOS Catalina update is now available for download
- Anne Sacoolas may not have diplomatic immunity in teen's death
- Hard-line protesters resume violence over Hong Kong mask ban
- Nick Jonas is replacing Adam Levine on NBC's 'The Voice'
- 2 killed in shooting in eastern Germany, 1 arrested
- Houston Rockets press official shuts down question on NBA-China fallout