News of Liam's possible new relationship comes just one week after his soon-to-be ex-wife, Miley, went public with her second post-split relationship with Cody Simpson.
That would be her ex-husband Liam Hemsworth.
The exact status of their relationship is unknown right now, but Maddison is the first woman who Liam has been seen with since his split from Miley Cyrus over the summer.
"It took an Australian media outlet to help identify the woman as Maddison Brown, the stunning 5'10" Australian model-turned-actress. All was not to be well though as just eight months later, the two had split up again. There are new photos of them holding hands!
According to TMZ, the duo enjoyed a meal and drinks at Sant Ambroeus and then headed for a romantic stroll around the Big Apple. Despite Cyrus recently referring to 22-year-old Simpson as her "BF" a source previously told ET that the two have "no plans to start dating each other exclusively."
For now, the 29-year-old Aussie actor wishes the best for his current relationship as much as how he wants the best for Cyrus.
In June 2019 - back when Liam and Miley Cyrus, 26, were still a married couple - Maddison participated in a game of "F**k, Marry, Kill" with her Dynasty co-star Elizabeth Gillies on the Zach Sang Show.
Hemsworth rocked a black jacket, matching jeans, and white Converse, while his new flame stunned in a blue top, black leather jacket, ripped blue jeans, and ankle boots. She also starred in Strangerland alongside Nicole Kidman. And now, the Wrecking Ball singer is currently dating Australian singer Cody Simpson. I still do. So she said to me, 'You should keep doing this.
- Nick Jonas is replacing Adam Levine on NBC's 'The Voice'
- 2 killed in shooting in eastern Germany, 1 arrested
- Iran says oil tanker struck by rockets off Saudi Arabia
- City Charges Trump $500K, Obama $20K For Rally Security
- Shane Williams explains how "arrogance" helped Wales beat Ireland in 2011
- England to abandon game if subjected to racist abuse
- More Than 1 Million Californians Could Lose Power Due to Wildfire Threat
- Johnson & Johnson Hit With $8 Billion Jury Verdict
- Trump voices optimism over US-China trade talks
- Twitch 'Shocked and Saddened' by Livestream of German Synagogue Shooting