Running back Le'Veon Bell, who leads the Jets in rushing with 206 yards and is second on the team in receiving with 166 receiving yards, can't wait to have to have QB1 back in the huddle. Last week, the Dallas' defense was humiliated against a familiar rival in the Green Bay Packers, at home no less.
The Cowboys started the season with three-straight blowout wins.
But unlike the Cowboys, is a tough recent stretch without its starting quarterback skewing New York's perception across the betting market?
"We've got a lot of other things to clean up, but Sam is able to hide things sometimes for us", Jets coach Adam Gase said this week.
Darnold was medically cleared Tuesday after another round of tests. While battling that, Darnold's spleen size was the issue. But Dallas fell to the New Orleans Saints 12-10 on September 29 before absorbing the loss to the Packers.
Garrett's power within the Cowboys has seemingly shrunk over the years. Specifically, Jones said fans shouldn't bet on Garrett getting fired during the season, according to ESPN. "I think we've just got to take this loss, take these last two losses, and use them as fuel". He left Sunday's game against the Eagles with a shoulder injury.
The Cowboys (3-2) come to MetLife Stadium on Sunday with two consecutive losses, but an offense unlike any the storied franchise has ever produced.
Speaking of linebackers, more good news arrived for the Cowboys late this week by way of Leighton Vander Esch, who missed two practices this week with an illness.
- Breast cancer awareness month is here and doctors have some advice
- Twitch 'Shocked and Saddened' by Livestream of German Synagogue Shooting
- Ellen explains why she was with George W. Bush at Cowboys game
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition is a snazzy phone for super fans
- England to abandon game if subjected to racist abuse
- Iran says oil tanker struck by rockets off Saudi Arabia
- Alexei Leonov, first human to walk in space, dies aged 85
- Martin Keown tells Mesut Ozil how to rescue Arsenal career
- The Heat: US announces trade deal with China pt 1
- Nick Jonas is replacing Adam Levine on NBC's 'The Voice'