This could simply be a placeholder created to hide the official pricing until Tuesday's announcement but, if accurate, would make the device Google's most expensive smartphone ever. There's also a table (below) listing the specs of the two phones, compared to last year's Pixel 3.
Google is expected to introduce new earbuds at its October 15 hardware event.
If the leaks are to be believed, then the smartphones will come in three color options - White, Black, and Orange which will officially be called Just Black, Clearly White and Oh So Orange. Both support a 90Hz refresh rate and are accompanied by slim side bezels and a rather large forehead which is home to quite a lot of technology. This will allow Pixel 4 to have unlocked the phone by a face that is similar to Apple's Face ID, and the feature is much secure enough. It will be used to perform simple actions like skipping music tracks and swapping apps. But in the end, the Nest Mini's main objective will still be to serve as a cheap and easy way of enabling voice search and commands via the Google Assistant. But it's not yet known if the feature will be ready for launch. Inside is a backlit keyboard with a dedicated button for launching Google Assistant. At the time of writing, we're still two days out from the stream itself, which is set to begin at 10AM PT/ 1PM ET on October 15th. Apart from Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL, Google is also expected to unveil a new Pixel Buds, Pixelbook Go and new Nest devices.
It wouldn't be surprising to see Google take another stab at wireless headphones, especially now that every major tech firm from Amazon to Samsung and Microsoft has done so. We have a story coming in from Taipei, where sources revealed to the Nikkei Asian Review about the possibility of Google announcing a 5G version of the Pixel 4.
At the event, the company will also be launching its Google Pixel 4 series of smartphones, which will sport the new Soli radar chip for identifying gestures. Do you plan on watching live?
- Ukraine president: 'No blackmail' in conversation with Trump KYIV, Ukraine
- U.S. ambassador to European Union to testify on Thursday, won’t share documents
- City Charges Trump $500K, Obama $20K For Rally Security
- Breast cancer awareness month is here and doctors have some advice
- Twitch 'Shocked and Saddened' by Livestream of German Synagogue Shooting
- From Oprah to Jennifer Aniston: Ellen DeGeneres' Celeb Circle of Friends
- Martin Keown tells Mesut Ozil how to rescue Arsenal career
- Houston Rockets press official shuts down question on NBA-China fallout
- Cain Velasquez retires from MMA, joins WWE
- Liam Hemsworth Spotted Holding Hands With Australian Netflix Actress