"One of the shows is called "A day at Disney" and it shows the workers and how they prepare for a day at Disney, whether it be in a store or a park", he said.
The streaming service is now only available in the US, Canada and the Netherlands. But what you might not know is that Disney+ offers a free seven-day trial that includes access to its entire library of more than 500 movies and 7,500 TV episodes - everything from Disney classics to Marvel movies and The Simpsons.
"Jurassic Park" fans will be excited to hear that Jeff Goldblum (Dr. Ian Malcolm) is signed up to be the host of a new docuseries for National Geographic on Disney+.
Moving on to the Marvel section of Disney+, Marvel has released everything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and their animated universe. Plus, according to "The Verge", the difference in price from the current Disney+ bundle and this ad-free Hulu option is just $1.
The new service is not due to arrive in Ireland until the end of March of next year.
Disney themselves now expect long term success with this project, saying that they anticipate between 60-90 million subscribers by 2024, one-third of which coming from the United States.
It used to be that Disney movies would pop up on Netflix once they were out of theatres, but that deal is about to expire. If you want to dip your toes into the streaming waters without a commitment just yet, you can sign up here for a free trial of Disney+.
Tap the download button, which is an arrow pointing down. Click on that icon, and your content will begin downloading. It has a circular progress bar, so keep an eye on that before you plan to take your device away from an internet connection.
Once the download is complete, tap on the Downloads tab to see if the movie downloaded successfully.
- Nebraska 'Dreamers' rally in DC as Supreme Court hears DACA arguments
- House Democrats Release Transcript of Top Pentagon Official Amid Impeachment Inquiry
- GOP senators confronted Erdogan over video, participants say
- Disney+ Hit 10 Million Subscribers 1 Day After Launching
- Galaxy S11 rumored to come in 3 sizes, 5 variants
- Colin Kaepernick to work out for National Football League teams
- Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro launches tomorrow with new keyboard
- Turkey starts deporting Islamic State fighters, returns American first
- Markets Right Now: Stocks fall on uncertainty over trade
- Former NFL coach Hue Jackson to run Colin Kaepernick workout