"I know that God's been calling me for a long time and the devil's been distracting me for a long time", said Ye.
He said that he's channeled his "arrogance, confidence, and cockiness" into God. West told attendees and those who tuned in for the video feed that it seemed as if the Devil stole the good musicians, artists, designers and business people, but that there was a "trend shift" toward God and "Jesus has won the victory". But he said God was with him all the time and that he has been receiving inspiration from him.
Check out his full speech below.
Later on in the evening, West is set to return to the church for a Sunday Service performance.
West explained he was impressed to flip to faith by his non-public upbringing the place his father took him to church three events every week and his mother took him to church every Sunday.
The female prisoners especially were touched from his songs and many went down on their knees where he also prayed for them.
Free tickets for yesterday's concert, distributed by Ticketmaster, sold out very quickly on Saturday, and some people tried to cash in by reselling the tickets on Craiglist and Twitter for as high as $250. For your security, we've sent a confirmation email to the address you entered.
Osteen's weekly television programme is viewed by more than 13 million households in the United States and millions more in more than 100 nations around the world.
The president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan's Purse told Fox News he is "thrilled at what's happened" in the "Jesus Walks" rapper's life.
- Impeachment Inquiry Set To Take Place Today
- Mason Rudolph Won't Take Legal Action Against Myles Garrett
- Why Instagram Hiding Like Counts Might Not Be So Bad For Influencers
- IDF Says Intercepted Two Rockets Fired From Gaza Strip
- Joe Gomez and Jordan Henderson out of England squad
- US President Donald Trump Begins Annual Physical Exam
- Former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick enters 2020 race
- Impeachment testimony comes from White House budget official
- US, South Korea postpone joint Army Practice Supervised by North Korea
- SpaceX launches 60 more internet satellites