In July 1919, the second royal show was performed and was the first to be billed a "Royal Variety Performance".
Kate Middleton chatting to the cast of "Mary Poppins".
She opted to wear her hair out in waves, adding a simple black clutch and matching heels to the outfit.
"Catherine has helped to created such a strong team around the duchess, sources say, that she feels it is a good time to move on".
From Kate's black lace gown to her emerald green sequin Jenny Packham gown, she has worn so many gorgeous dresses and you can click through the gallery above to see them all!
Royal factual-hand girl Catherine Quinn has labored as Kate's non-public secretary since October 2017, a characteristic that is equivalent to a prime of workers.
The evening featured performances by Lewis Capaldi, Mabel, Robbie Williams and Emeli Sande, although headline act Sir Rod Stewart had to pull out on Monday on doctor's orders with a throat infection.
Kate Middleton and Prince William are enjoying a date night at the theater!
Rob and Romesh asked whether the royals paid the babysitter "until 12 or 1", joking "It's always worth £20 for the extra hour".
The couple were the guests of honour at The Royal Variety Performance held at the London Palladium which supports entertainers as they get older or in hard times.
By the way, the purple color in clothing loves and Queen Elizabeth II.
- Iran to unblock internet once 'abuse' stops: government
- Sri Lanka presidential poll: Sajith Premadasa concedes defeat to Gotabaya Rajapaksa
- Texas appeals court blocks inmate Rodney Reed's execution
- South Dakota's 'We're On It' anti-meth campaign puzzles the Twitterverse
- User data not affected from new MP4 file bug WhatsApp
- Even North Korea Is Sick of Trump's Bragging
- Best Credit Cards to Buy the New MacBook Pro
- Colorful T-Mobile CEO leaving, even as Sprint deal not done
- Impeachment Inquiry Set To Take Place Today
- US President Donald Trump Begins Annual Physical Exam