iOS 13.2.3 and iPadOS 13.2.3 are now available for download.
If you use applications that download content in the background and you have noticed a odd problem on iOS 13.2.2 or earlier, Apple is now dealing with this in the new update.
Apple continues to work out the kinks in iOS 13 which was released back in September.
Apple is reportedly equipping its upcoming iOS 13.3 with a major killer security feature.
Other changes include fixing an issue that might be preventing apps from downloading content in the background. It additionally addresses a bug with attachments in Messages, a difficulty that stopped apps from downloading accurately, and a further with Commerce accounts beneath Mail that has disenchanted plenty of prospects. Hopefully, Apple took care of all the bugs and issues with this latest version of iOS and users can now enjoy a bug-free experience. Then, select General and tap on the software update.
The latest update was rolled out just a few weeks after Apple released its last iOS 13 update. A stable Wi-Fi network connection is required for the update.
The redesigned flagship mobile CRM app uses Salesforce's AI tool Einstein, with advanced analytics and features exclusive to iOS, including Siri shortcuts and Face ID. It's been reported that Apple is working on other updates as well.
- Jennifer Williams, Alexander Vindman 1st to testify Tuesday
- Thousands of Disney+ Subscribers Compromised in Mass Hacking
- US President Donald Trump Begins Annual Physical Exam
- Pelosi Pushes Back On GOP's Talking Point On Delay Of Ukraine Aid
- Lynn Miller Unadkat among 71 players released ahead of IPL auction
- United States embassy in Jerusalem issues travel warning after settlements announcement
- Hong Kong to stop enforcing mask ban
- Was Taylor Swift really banned from playing her hits?
- Murray digs deep at Davis Cup to give Britain lead over Holland
- Even North Korea Is Sick of Trump's Bragging