"Fabinho and Bobby [Roberto Firmino] and Alisson played on Tuesday, Gini Wijnaldum played on Tuesday, so we have these players where we really need to have a look at how they react and what makes sense for them or not".
"It is exceptional to have 37 points after 13 games", he said after the triumph at Selhurst Park.
Both sides have fire power in their back locker, and we think all the big boys will come out to play here - leading to the over 2.5 goals threshold being met pretty convincingly, which should make for a thoroughly entertaining encounter for the neutrals.
Five minutes of stoppage time was added on and Townsend picked out Zaha with a brilliant chipped pass, but the winger blazed over and the Reds held on for another win in their quest for the title.
While Palace will probably settle behind the ball for the first 20 minutes or so, we're expecting them to really come at Liverpool on the counter from that point on. "We don't go into the game with any inferiority complex whatsoever". They don't give up. Wilfried Zaha is a top class player who will keep defenders honest, while Andros Townsend is a Premier League veteran know with enough in his locker to win games by himself. Only on Prime Video.
Mo Salah has not fully recovered from his ankle injury so drops to the bench.
An extended absence for Salah could open the door for Divock Origi to get a run in the side with last season's hero of Liverpool's Champions League success having been used sparingly so far this term.
"Today is another important session to see how it looks and we can make the decision". He trained the whole time since he was here, but only the things we wanted him to do. So, we could rest him.
They have gone 30 top-flight matches without defeat - one shy of a club record dating back more than 30 years.
- Trump asked Apple's Tim Cook to help with 5G
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu charged with bribery and corruption
- Donald Trump issues pardons in U.S. war crimes cases
- Zidane defends Bale after criticism for the flag used in the celebration
- Apple Adds Camera Button to iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case
- Syria downs Israeli missiles over Damascus: state media
- GOP Rep. Claims Her Constituents Have 'Many Concerns' About Hunter Biden, Burisma
- Apple pushes iOS 13.2.3 to further fix background process bugs
- President Trump says he supports Senate impeachment trial if House moves ahead
- Trump says yet to decide whether to close trade deal with China