Pompeo and his the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan on Friday discussed "destabilising Iranian activities in the Middle East".
The Internet had been shut down by the Iranian Supreme National Security Council since Monday following the outbreak of protests that turned violent in a number of Iranian cities.
Iran condemned a US decision to impose sanctions on the Iranian information minister on Friday for his role in a nationwide internet shutdown meant to help stifle the protests. The government denies this data, calling it "speculative".
So why not same rules are applied against Indian Government?Senior US administration officials told CNN at the time that the prisoners were released in exchange for clemency for seven Iranians indicted or imprisoned in the United States for sanctions violations, the officials confirmed.
"Internet access is being restored in #Iran after a weeklong internet shutdown amid widespread protests", NetBlocks said on Twitter.
Same mantra has been given by Indian government for clamping down closure of internet in Kashmir.
He said that the arrested people include those serving foreign interests, organized elements, and hooligans with multiple criminal records, who had amassed firearms, cutlasses, and incendiary materials to foment unrest.
Iranian troops and members of the elite Revolutionary Guards helped police quell violent unrest in Kermanshah province this week, Iranian officials said on November 23, accusing "U.S. agents" of being among the armed protesters.
Based on OFAC's decision today, US' citizens or companies with 50 percent of share belonging to the Americans will not be allowed to do trade with Azari-Jahromi.
The youngest minister in Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's cabinet, Azari-Jahromi reportedly has presidential ambitions, according to Iran analysts.
Internet service remained mostly blocked on Friday for a sixth day, with officials and news agencies saying the blackout was gradually being rolled back.
It added that all property and interests in property of the Iranian minister that are in the United States or in the possession or control of U.S. persons must be blocked and reported to OFAC. "I'm not the only member of club of sanctioned persons (Based on Trump's fairy tales)", he wrote in a post.
- PG&E Will Cut Power In 16 Counties Starting Wednesday Morning
- Coldplay Won't Be Touring Again Until It's Environmentally Friendly
- Newcastle set to miss out as Xhaka likely to stay at Arsenal
- Following post-midnight finishes, Davis Cup changes start times
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Pelosi says Trump's Ukraine actions amount to 'bribery'
- Trump impeachment: New documents show contacts between Rudy Giuliani and Mike Pompeo
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Zidane defends Bale after criticism for the flag used in the celebration
- SC to consider Sena, NCP, Congress plea against Maharashtra governor's decision today