The fly in the ointment could be speculation linking Rodgers with the vacancy at Arsenal, and the manager did little to quash it when admitting after the Everton game there was a release clause in his contract.
"It was harsh for us what happened in the last minutes".
"There are loads of players sitting there now thinking, 'I'd like to play against Arsenal.' And that is not right".
But they broke the rules by failing to disclose payments to players and exceeded the ceiling for payments to said players. He has managed Liverpool, but Arsenal are one of the top 10 clubs in Europe and in my opinion, I think he does [take the job]. He said: "We know we're facing a very good side in Leicester, so obviously that's the main challenge that's facing us at the moment".
"Now they've seen him come into the game and he was he was fantastic and was the hero on Sunday for us".
Despite not playing enough games, the Nigeria worldwide said he is happy at Leicester City and not thinking about leaving.
His current club, for instance, would have been astonished if Claudio Ranieri had quit just after Leicester's incredible title win - yet the same club sacked their miracle man just nine months later.
Shortly after half-time Pawson would play his part again as he gave the hosts the chance to score from 12 yards, pointing to the spot when Evans made the most of Masina's inadvertent touch on his face.
Jurgen Klopp's side have gone from strength-to-strength since then, losing just one Premier League match - to Manchester City in January.
"We lost the ball when it [the match] was under control and they scored".
They have a young, exciting squad - better than Arsenal's in many areas - and a recruitment team which gets it right more often than not. Together we can change the situation. "The strength of the league was different, so I think you can probably compare the emotion of it all".
- France, EU 'ready to retaliate' against United States tariffs
- US online shoppers spend 9.4 bln USD on Cyber Monday
- Black Widow trailer decoded: Taskmaster, little 'sis,' and Red Guardian explained
- Qualcomm unveils next-generation flagship processor
- Trump Says China Trade Deal Might Have to Wait for 2020 Election
- Maltese prosecutors charge prominent businessman as accomplice in Daphne Caruana Galizia case
- Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin step back from executive roles
- Apple Could Bundle AirPods with iPhones Next Year
- Winter weather travel advisory issued for the area
- Boris Johnson To Trump: Stay Out Of Our Elections