The Champions League group stage comes to a close on Wednesday with eight games.
We gave each team a mark out of 10 in five key areas: recent Champions League pedigree, domestic form, star quality, street-smarts and a manager rating. Five things to know...
Holders Liverpool are under pressure and other big names are fighting for a place in the last 16 of the Champions League as the group stage goes into the final round of matches.
The draw will consist of two seeding pots: the group winners, and the group runners-up.
Seeded group winners will play the first-leg away and the return fixture at home.
But how does the Champions League last-16 draw work, and who can each team face?
Ties are decided by drawing one ball from each pot, drawing a group victor against a runner-up.
On the other hand, although Tottenham lost the match 3-1 to Bayern Munich, they were already sure of second place in Group B behind Bayern Munich.
Liverpool have a packed December schedule, with nine games this month across four different competitions, and they will have to play a League Cup quarter-final and the semi-final of the Club World Cup on consecutive days next week.
Sure, they won the match, but the goal they conceded in the 78th minute to former player Loic Remy meant that Chelsea fell out of top spot in the group and into 2nd - which could make their round of 16 match significantly more hard.
Subscribe to Squawka's Youtube channel here.
"Professional club football is not a private business for a few where only the size of the pockets determines who is welcome", the organisation said in a statement in response to the Super League reports.
These stocks are "typically too volatile for traditional investors (and) that is why we see very few clubs listed in the stock exchange", Tim Bridge, director in the Sports Business Group at Deloitte, said.
Europe's top clubs have drawn in big money over the last decade, with USA private equity firm Silver Lake last month acquiring a stake in the group that owns Manchester City in a deal valuing it at $4.8 billion. The Turkish and Belgian sides still have a Europa League place to play for.
After Tuesday's action confirmed six more spots, Wednesday looks set to be a more quiet affair in the Champions League - though that doesn't mean it won't be exciting.
The Premier League leaders arrived at Stadion Salzburg needing just a draw to advance, although a low-scoring loss would have seen them eliminated and Salzburg go through with the same points total via the head-to-head tiebreaker.
- Here’s what Lampard wants from his players when Chelsea take on Lille
- Adelaide Father And Daughter Named As Latest Victims Of NZ Volcano Tragedy
- Frank Lampard Confirms Tammy Abraham Will Miss West Ham Clash Through Injury
- Hong Kong's Leader Again Rejects Concessions After Massive Weekend Protest
- House Judiciary panel takes first steps toward impeachment vote
- United States reportedly set to delay new Chinese trade tariffs
- Amazon Lawsuit Alleges Trump Abused Power in Huge Pentagon Cloud Contract
- Browns and FirstEnergy Stadium caught up in spying accusation against Patriots
- Tourists reported injured, missing in New Zealand island eruption
- Oil rises, but US-China trade war impacts outlook