In the song, Harry sings, "I just miss your accent and your friends / Did you know I still talk to them?" If you needed any further hint, he included a voicemail from the model, in French, at the end of track Cherry. "Coucou! Tu dors? Oh, j'suis désolé..."
"Hey! Are you asleep?"
"By the time we got to the end of One Direction, it was like the office ended and that was the end of it". Listening to the tracks, you can nearly feel Harry's smouldering stare gazing at you from across the room.
Harry Styles has finally dropped his sophomore album Fine Line today, i.e. December 13, 2019. Surprise, surprise - even Hollywood's most eligible bachelor can get his heart broken.
Styles teased to Zane Lowe in an interview that the voicemail would be featured on the track ahead of its release. "I wanted ['Cherry"] to reflect how I felt then. "It's so pathetic in a way".
"I'd be driving or something and see someone in one and I started feeling like, 'Oh this is a bit of a thing'". And I was like, "I feel like this record has to be really big". "When we were getting the songs through, I don't know if it was some sort of bravado or something I was putting across, but every single song we'd get sent would be sexual".
He added at the time that since the couple remained amicable, "I asked her if it was okay".
- Xbox Series X backwards compatibility will support every generation of Xbox
- Oil rises, but US-China trade war impacts outlook
- U.S. Attorney General: FBI's Russian Federation investigation based on 'bogus narrative'
- Boras: 2 new 'mystery teams' in pursuit of Cole
- General Election: Jeremy Corbyn says he won't lead Labour into another election
- U.S. lawmakers clash over impeachment charges against Trump
- The US Has Reached a Trade Deal "In Principle" with China
- Ancelotti fired by Napoli as Everton, Arsenal lurk
- China, US reach agreement on phase one trade deal
- India's parliament set to vote on contentious citizenship bill