Former Newcastle, Manchester United and City striker Andy Cole would be the next name on his hit list on 187, with Wayne Rooney scoring 208 and Alan Shearer a record 260.
"Aston Villa picked up a much-needed three points at Turf Moor in their last league game; a victory which saw them move out of the relegation places, but it is hard to see them getting anything from the visit of Manchester City", Owen told BetVictor. "That's where we are", said Aston Villa manager Dean Smith.
"There are four boxes and we're not any closer to doing that at the moment".
"I came away that day (2015) thinking, "What a player that boy is". He saved a penalty at Swansea and then snapped his Achilles so was out for six months. "We've progressed in the tournament and we've had two penalty shootouts, so it's been tricky and hard at times".
The 29-year-old midfielder spent the first half of the campaign on loan to Burnley, but struggled to make a good impression on Sean Dyche, limited to one Premier League appearance and two in total.
Smith added: 'He's a talented player, holds a medal for a Premier League champion but his career has stalled with his move to Chelsea not going as he would have liked. We know it's going to be hard over the two legs, but hopefully, we can get off to a good start in the first game at home.
"He has broken in, lots of people are hanging around him and everything else, but after they got relegated he took on a greater responsibility, showed a leadership role with the club and has helped bring them back up".
- A masked mob tore through an Indian university. Why didn't police act?
- Novak Djokovic concerned about bushfire smoke at Australian Open
- Trump, US lawmakers battle over war powers amid Iran tensions
- Djokovic and Nadal lead their countries to convincing wins at ATP Cup
- Steve Irwin's Family Rescues 90,000th Animal Amidst Australia Wildfires
- Justin Bieber is battling Lyme disease
- Sony Announces, Of All Things, The Vision-S Concept Car
- Watch AMD's CES 2020 keynote in 10 minutes
- Apple iPhone hits double-digit growth in China, official data shows
- City humiliates United for derby win in League Cup semis