OnePlus 8 series is all set to launch on April 15, before the usual OnePlus launch schedule. Its market dimension and fame have each elevated in current instances. OnePlus 8 India price may start at Rs 37,999. The report says OnePlus is struggling with production issues due to the coronavirus epidemic, and for that reason, it was unable to meet its previously planned OnePlus 8 release schedule sometime in March. Till date, we have got to see a number of leaks for the series, but this one is a bit special as this time it comes from the brand's own ambassador, Robert Downey Jr.
We know they will use Snapdragon 865 chipsets, feature 120Hz screens and new triple camera, maybe even wireless charging (a feature OnePlus has avoided for years).
The pictures looked on the Instagram profile of photographer Sam Jones (host of this fantastic interview show Away Camera, which you can see on Netflix).
The images were taken down from the Instagram account quickly, leading many to assume they had been mistakenly uploaded. Downey has endorsed the OnePlus brand since 2019, showing off the OnePlus 7 Pro in some shots published on his Weibo page. It will not be but clear whether or not this image was taken in the course of the marketing campaign of a film or captured in the course of the capturing of an commercial.
Aside from Iron Man's accidental leak, we also might have gotten confirmation of the launch date. OnePlus has never shipped a phone in this finish before so it must be an exclusive for the OnePlus 8 series. The presence of 5G in both devices has already been confirmed by the company in the past, by the way. And with this, OnePlus has become the first smartphone company to have a full product line up in 5G. But rumors have reported that the base variant will come with an 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM for a cost of Rs. 57,300.
The OnePlus Eight smartphone has beforehand been noticed on the Indian certification web site BIS. The is more research on camera, audio, video, and display portion of the phones as well. Along with this, this cellphone can include 55W quick charging assist.
- How Did Other Infectious Diseases, Like The COVID-19, End?
- Donald Trump ‘Not Concerned’ After Bolsonaro Aide Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- All the Details on Hannah Ann Sluss' Engagement Ring From Peter Weber
- Russian lawmakers favor reforms that would give Putin 2 more terms
- Llorente on Atlético Madrid's win over Liverpool at Anfield
- World Health Organization declares coronavirus a pandemic
- Brent and WTI oil prices down by 5%
- Turkey condemns deadly Iraq attack on coalition troops
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau's wife has corona virus!
- Billie Eilish Strips Down | The JV Show