Receiver and guard were significant needs, but Baltimore read the board perfectly, stayed out of the initial wave of 16 receivers among the first two rounds, traded back and still got a speedy pass catcher they targeted - Devin Duvernay of Texas.
"I understand everybody has a story & motivation, but ESPN doesn't have to highlight the worst moment that happens in some of these folks lives", Chubb tweeted Friday, shortly after Higgins was picked. There are a few guys I think that we like and we feel comfortable with.
Markman said they have seen feedback on social media and that it is something they will evaluate in the future in order to strike the right balance. That graphic was one of the many that sparked backlash towards ESPN, but Higgins himself took no issue with it.
"The bottom line is that we're evaluating that position along with all the other ones", Belichick said, when asked about not drafting a quarterback.
The NFL had a near-perfect record in guessing who would be a first-round selection. Her addiction was listed on an ESPN graphic without any additional context on that broadcast.
Kudos to general manager John Lynch, who further cranked open the Niners' Super Bowl window with the acquisition of seven-time Pro Bowler Trent Williams, who takes over for the retiring Joe Staley as Jimmy Garoppolo's blind-side protector. 'Our company puts a huge emphasis on storytelling. Around 8.2 million viewers watched rounds 2 and 3 on Friday, per the National Football League, while 4.2 million viewers stuck around for round 4 through 7 on Saturday.
But we're going to imagine the season is starting today and Baltimore needs to trim things down to the final 53-man roster. 'I have no problem with them showing the world that my mom is a true fighter'.
Pittsburgh also signed outside linebacker Bud Dupree to a one-year franchise tender with the hopes of keeping him long term.
- White House aiming for Trump pivot from virus to economy
- Coronavirus: Euro 2020 to keep original name despite switch to 2021
- New York may partially reopen May 15: Cuomo
- U.K.'s Boris Johnson rules out swift end to coronavirus lockdown
- Prince Louis Pictures Released To Mark His Second Birthday
- Nintendo Officially Confirms 160,000 Accounts Illegally Accessed
- Italy, Spain begin to ease lockdowns
- World Health Organization warns against COVID-19 'immunity passports'
- 2019/2020 season French Ligue 1 abandoned amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Apple, Google Boost Privacy Protections for Contact-Tracing Tool