Tucker Carlson is now facing a storm of online backlash stemming from comments he recently made about the Black Lives Matter movement and recent protests. White America is sick and exhausted of this n***** bulls**t.
'This sort of hate shouldn't be allowed to hide in the shadows.
The murder of Floyd is just one exhibit of the injustice that takes place against racial minorities every day, not only in the United States but on a global scale, participants in Sunday' rally stated. Bezos replied, "I have to disagree with you", Bezos replied.
New York City, the cultural hub of the United States is now reeling from the effects of coronavirus and the ongoing protests against the murder of George Floyd.
When the mayor was later spotted in the crowd, the TV station said, he was asked by one of the protest leaders whether he would commit to de-funding the police. If you're asking whether I'm willing to do everything I possibly can throughout the rest of my term to make sure that the police union, the police contract, the arbitration system, and some of these policies that have resulted in problems for specifically Black and Brown people and murder over series of generations, I'm all for that.
Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
"I'm here today because I, myself, am a mixed woman who has black family and black friends", said Paiziah Chounard, a 17-year-old from nearby Peru who led Monday's protest.
Bezos tried to correct the customer. On Monday, a fundraising organization confirmed that fans of the band had matched the donation to Black Lives Matter (BLM), per Reuters.
"I was placing an order with your company when I discovered your statement of support for Black Lives Matter", the man wrote in the email, published by Bezos to his personal Instagram page. Black parents can't say the same.
Joseph Dorsey, a black fan from Chicago, said he wants K-pop artists to support the Black Lives Matter movement because the music industry has long benefited from adopting "black American music and black American culture".
Popular South Korean band BTS donated $1 million to Black Lives Matter (BLM) in support of U.S. protests against police brutality and racial injustice, its music label, Big Hit Entertainment, told Reuters on Sunday.
Danny Kim, who runs "DKDKTV", a popular YouTube channel on all things K-pop, points out that Korean celebrities are not known to be vocal about social issues. A lawsuit filed last week alleges that Amazon's working New York City warehouse facility put workers in danger.
- US Senator Rick Scott accuses China of sabotaging vaccine development
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Biden Opposes Defunding Police, Rejects Trump's Claims
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- India now fifth most-affected country by coronavirus, surpasses Spain
- Russian Federation declares state of emergency after diesel spill in Siberia
- Goodell says National Football League was wrong for not listening to players about racism
- Influential study on hydroxychloroquine and coronavirus withdrawn