Priced under $500 (less than P24,768), the OnePlus Nord is the first model from the brand's new affordable series.
The OnePlus Nord will be an all-new series of smartphones, created to offer a premium OnePlus experience at an affordable, or accessible price, relative to the company's current smartphone offerings, aka OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. The phone will be 5G-ready as well. For now, at minimum, the OnePlus 8 is as shut as you get to a brand name new OnePlus telephone for the spending plan-acutely aware. A certain benchmark listing suggests that we could see up to 12GB of RAM. It is also considered to have a 6.5-inch, 90Hz display with an beneath-display fingerprint reader.
More things to be excited about, that is, starting with the aforementioned upper mid-end Snapdragon 765G processor, a memory count expected to go all the way up to 12 gigs (while presumably starting as low as 6GB), 128 gigs of internal storage space in an entry-level configuration, and a hefty battery with a capacity of around 4,300mAh.
According to a fresh report by Android Central, citing a person familiar with the development, the OnePlus Nord will come with the quad rear camera setup that will include the 48-megapixel primary sensor, paired with an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter, 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 2-megapixel sensor with a portrait lens. This confirmation was made through OnePlus Nord's official Instagram for Malaysia as well as OnePlus' own website.
Switch it over to the front, and it's claimed we'll see a dual front facing camera system comprised of one 32-megapixel and an 8-megapixel sensor. The main sensor will feature optical image stabilisation, as confirmed by the company itself.
OnePlus has already confirmed a few key aspects of the phone in question days ahead of launch. While that sounds a lot considering the OnePlus 8 sells for Rs 41,999 in India. Another leak says that it will start at Rs 21,999 for the base variant.
- WhatsApp Stops Processing Requests for User Data From Hong Kong Authorities
- Trump hopes at some point Covid-19 will "sort of just disappear"
- NASCAR Releases Statement After Noose Found Hanging in Bubba Wallace's Garage
- President Trump defends Redskins name: 'They name teams out of strength'
- Brazilian Man In Long-Term HIV Remission, Scientists Say
- Rights group leaders ‘disappointed’ after meeting Facebook CEO
- Mizorams total COVID-19 cases stand at 197; active count at 58
- Scientists say coronavirus is airborne: Will WHO revise its recomendations now?
- Five takeaways from Maryland’s $10 billion coronavirus business loan payout
- IOS 14 beta 2 includes new Calendar and Clock icons