Their last top-flight league title was won back in 1992 but Leeds will be hoping to regain their status as one of the top teams in England as soon as possible.
Brentford's defeat to Stoke means Leeds, who were promoted back to the Premier League on Friday and now on 87 points can not be caught at the top.
Victory for Brentford would have lifted them above the Baggies into second place and closed the gap to Leeds to three points.
Leeds fans who know their history should really be getting full marks and most Premier Leagues fans who are old enough should know a lot of them.
"Leeds United shouldn't be a Championship side, they should be a Premier League side, so really the challenge starts now and it's about competing in the PL".
Five wins from six since, however, ensured that they got the job done.
Their manager, Pep Guardiola, has replaced Jose Mourinho, who had replaced Arsene Wenger, as the Premier League's most influential overseas visionary and Sir Alex Ferguson no longer stands over the top flight like the Colossus of Rhodes. We are in the Premier League!
It's a truly historic moment for Leeds, who have been waiting 16 years for this, Harrison was an important part of the squad that delivered them this moment.
Since their last fixture against Chelsea in 2004, they've watched 28 different clubs earn promotion to the Premier League before.
Describing the club's ascent to the heady heights of the Champions League in the early 2000s, former chairman Peter Ridsdale claimed he had "lived the dream".
- National Football League calls misconduct accusations against Washington team 'serious, disturbing'
- Texans' Kenny Stills charged with felony during peaceful Breonna Taylor protest
- Google Invests $4.5B In Indian Telecoms Giant Reliance Jio
- National Association of Police Organizations endorses Trump
- Princess Beatrice marries in private ceremony at Windsor
- Major Twitter Breach Nets Hackers Merely $117,000
- $3,000 Price Cut on Tesla Model Y
- Depp's bodyguard admits giving wrong photo to court
- Civil Rights Icon and Georgia Congressman John Lewis Dies at 80
- Jada Pinkett and Will Smith Escape From 'Entanglement' Drama With Caribbean Getaway