Guidelines in place to stop the spread of Covid-19 were followed, the palace said, with around 20 guests attending.
Beatrice and Edoardo Wednesday in the chapel opposite the York family's home, Royal Lodge, joined by around 20 guests, including Beatrice's father Prince Andrew and mother Sarah Ferguson.
A florist to the Royals has provided a glimpse behind the scenes at Princes Beatrice's secret Windsor wedding to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
Beatrice and Edoardo's decision to cancel their wedding was announced in April of this year.
The princess will become stepmother to Mr Mozzi's young son Wolfie.
The pair reportedly reconnected in the fall of 2018 and started their romantic relationship.
The news comes ahead of Captain Tom Moore's knighthood, which is due to be given to him by the Queen at Windsor Castle later today. She is not a full-time royal but works for artificial intelligence company Afiniti, as vice president of partnerships and strategy.
At Friday's low-key ceremony, which had a limited number of guests in line with coronavirus guidance, staff were seen bringing bouquets out of a van.
"They're clearly very eager for the Queen to emerge so that the wedding had to occur before she moves around Balmoral so that this was a wonderful prospect".
No official wedding photographs have yet to be released at this time, however, it's likely the palace will eventually share Princess Beatrice's wedding portraits with the public.
Their households have known just one a different for a lot of several years. Mappelli Mozzi is a count and the son of a former Olympic skier.
- Ireland wins appeal against EU's €13 billion Apple case
- $3,000 Price Cut on Tesla Model Y
- Orange school board to vote on reopening plan this morning
- Moderna vaccine induced antibodies in all trial participants: paper
- Civil Rights Icon and Georgia Congressman John Lewis Dies at 80
- Trump takes credit for convincing United Kingdom to ban China’s Huawei
- High-profile Twitter accounts hijacked to push Bitcoin scam
- Global Health Survey: COVID-19 Leading To 'Alarming Decline' In Vaccinations
- Twitter hack targets high-profile accounts in bitcoin scam
- USA imposes visa restrictions on certain employees of Chinese firms including Huawei