There were no audience microphones either, leading West to repeatedly tell the crowd to be silent so he could hear the questions being asked. "She just had the slaves go work for other white people".
Kanye West's first Presidential campaign went viral.
"I nearly killed my daughter!" he shrieked.
"If West is serious about campaigning over the next four months, he could clearly do significant damage to Biden's standing with black Americans ... although it remains to be seen if he will even make the ballot in most states, let alone actively campaign", we noted in our initial assessment of his candidacy.
Rapper Kanye West teared up while recalling the time he and wife Kim Kardashian considered aborting their child. I'm so confused, whoever got his number need to call him, ' he concluded.
He also broke down in tears as he shared his views on abortion - which he first referenced in that Forbes interview - saying that his father had wanted to abort him.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been married since 2014.
The 43-year-old rapper announced two weeks ago that he would be standing in the upcoming election to be the next President of the United States leading to concerns from his wife Kim Kardashian that he was having a bipolar episode. You know I was out there, ended up in the hospital, people were calling me insane.
West said while he believed abortion should be legal, financial incentives to help struggling mothers could be a way to discourage the practice.
He later had a change of heart and said, "I called my wife and she said, 'We're gonna have this baby.' I said we're gonna have this child ..." Breaking down into tears, West shouted, "she had the pills [for the abortion] in her hand", and "I nearly killed my daughter!"
The rapper broke down in tears when talking about abortion, stating he himself was nearly aborted because his father was 'too busy'.
Kanye West, the influential and bestselling artist who announced a White House bid on July 4 but was reportedly out of the race 11 days later, sparked a firestorm of criticism on social media on Sunday evening after claiming that Underground Railroad "conductor" Harriet Tubman never freed slaves.
He add am say: "I nearly kill my daughter. even if my wife [Kim Kardashian West] go divorce me afta dis speech, she bring North into di world, even wen I no want am".
- Photos of Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's wedding released
- FA Cup: Aubameyang brace helps clinical Arsenal knock out holders City
- New coronavirus-themed Banksy Seems on London Underground
- Australia suffers 'disturbing' surge of Covid-19 cases
- Israel Imposes New Restrictions to Fight Virus Spread
- National Football League calls misconduct accusations against Washington team 'serious, disturbing'
- Vikings give players dates for training camp start as questions loom
- Instagram's TikTok-Style 'Reels' Feature to Launch in US Next Month
- Russia’s ambassador to Britain rejects allegations of coronavirus vaccine hacking
- Look up after sunset to spot a comet