That figure later rose to a suggested amount of $1m. She later became a supporter of women's suffrage.
"I was having the rapper's lifestyle", he said.
He also claimed that the hit film "Get Out", which sees a black man imprisoned in the home of a white family, was about him.
He told the crowd: "I called my wife and she said, 'We're gonna have this baby.' I said, 'We're gonna have this child".
Kanye also touched upon his aversion to abortion, crying as he said his father didn't want him to be born.
"My mom saved my life", he bellowed. "My dad wanted to abort me", he said. "At the end of the day people close to Kanye want him to end this presidential run now before he does more damage to himself, his brand and the family".
The 43-year-old rapper addressing a group of attendees at the Exquis Event Center in North Charleston on July 19, tearfully confessed that he "almost killed his daughter" North West back in 2012.
Referencing the media coverage of the event, he then said: "They're going to run this, they're going to tell you that I'm insane". In an effort to discourage abortion, however, West proposed a $1 million payment be given to anyone who gives birth to a child, "or something in that family".
"My stance is not to make abortion illegal at all".
Despite his comments, JAY-Z said he will always have love for Ye. But there should be an option of maximum increase available ... "We're beyond friends. Really, like literally, my little brother is Kanye, and like your little brother, things happen sometimes". They had freedom so they could be able to work wherever they wanted to work, create businesses, and we started doing that. "I'm not trying to quiet your voices, actually, I just haven't had the time to word it in the most elegant way possible". The venue reportedly lacked audience microphones, so West frequently silenced the crowd so that members could be heard.
Before holding his first campaign rally in Charleston, South Carolina on Sunday, he spoke with Z93 Jamz host Kris Kaylin.
Last week, he qualified to appear on Oklahoma's presidential ballot, the first state where he met the requirements before the filing deadline.
- First human trial of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine shows promise
- Kanye West reportedly drops out of presidential race
- Instagram's TikTok-Style 'Reels' Feature to Launch in US Next Month
- August Alsina Details Jada Pinkett Smith Affair On New Song 'Entanglements'
- Leeds United promoted to Premier League after 16-year absence
- Dani Alves: Lionel Messi is only human
- Trump says regular coronavirus briefings will resume as cases surge
- FA Cup: Aubameyang brace helps clinical Arsenal knock out holders City
- Boris Johnson pushes ahead with removing social distancing in England by Christmas
- Texans' Kenny Stills charged with felony during peaceful Breonna Taylor protest