The happy couple reportedly met in September, 2018, about a month before Beatrice's sister Princess Eugenie got married on October 12 to Jack Brooksbank. We wish they'd left the bling off the cuffs and that the skirt was a tad longer‚ but that's just nit-picking.
Beatrice's father, Prince Andrew, did not make an appearance in any of the official photographs, even though he is believed to have been at the wedding and walked his daughter down the aisle. According to Harper's Bazaar, "the royal wedding was originally scheduled for May 29 at Buckingham Palace, but was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic".
And Kate Middleton was initially "shy" on Zoom chats but has "come into her own" during virtual calls, a royal expert claimed.
Beatrice opted for the small wedding affair after the COVID-19 crisis affected her wedding plans.
What a total happiness and benefit to view you, my lovely huge sis, stroll down the aisle to dearEdo I am so happy with you and I'm so fired up to support you in the next chapter of your life.
A private reception hosted by Queen Elizabeth was to follow the ceremony at Buckingham Palace's gardens. We are going to have a lot enjoyable together.
"Working within government guidelines, the service was in keeping with the unique circumstances while enabling them to celebrate their wedding with their closest family".
They had planned to marry in London, with a reception in the Buckingham Palace gardens, but had to halt when the pandemic put the United Kingdom into lockdown.
In another photo, the newlyweds are standing a safe distance away from Prince Philip and the queen.
- Dani Alves: Lionel Messi is only human
- Israel Imposes New Restrictions to Fight Virus Spread
- Kanye West reportedly drops out of presidential race
- Indian government issues notice to Twitter after massive Hack
- New coronavirus-themed Banksy Seems on London Underground
- Depp's bodyguard admits giving wrong photo to court
- Democrats receive 131 applications to fill John Lewis' congressional seat
- Kanye West: Bullet proof vest and tears at first presidential campaign rally
- Texans' Kenny Stills charged with felony during peaceful Breonna Taylor protest
- FA Cup: Aubameyang brace helps clinical Arsenal knock out holders City