Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra - Specifications.
According to WinFuture, the Note 20's display, while flat and definitely what Kellen has been praying to see for years now, is reported to be limited to just a 60Hz refresh rate. Plus, the leak adds that the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be the first phone to house the latest Gorilla Glass 7 screen protection.
Industry insiders said Samsung may lower the price of the Galaxy Note 20, so that it can rebound from the sales slump caused by the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Its S Pen stylus is expected to have a laser pointer feature.
As is customary before every smartphone unveiling, the Galaxy Note20 Ultra has been leaked extensively ahead of its August launch event. With this model, you'll have the choice between Mystic Bronze (which appears to be the theme of Samsung's upcoming devices at Unpacked) or Mystic Gray.
In a way, it shouldn't really matter which phone you're using since cloud gaming like Project xCloud does most of the heavy lifting remotely.
The Galaxy Z Flip features a 6.7-inch display that folds width-wise, meaning it more closely resembles cellular flip phones rather than a foldable tablet.
There are quite a few differences between the Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra, concerning the screen performance, storage and RAM, camera, and even 5G connectivity. Lastly, there is a 64-megapixel image sensor with 3x optical zoom lens, and f/2.0 aperture. They can support 8K video recording and 30x zoom.
At the back, you get a 12MP primary camera with OIS and another 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, while selfies are handled by a 10MP snapper.
Powered by a Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, it has a special capacity of wireless charging of an exceeding Li-Po 3300 mAh battery. The device is said to be IP68 certified, and pack AKG-optimised stereo speakers.
- Indian government issues notice to Twitter after massive Hack
- New COVID-19 testing protocols change Chiefs training camp timeline
- Kanye's Presidential 'Campaign' Is Just an Album Publicity Stunt — Surprise
- Controversy as pharma execs predict profits from COVID-19 vaccines
- OR lawmakers sue federal law enforcement over response to protests
- Trump says regular coronavirus briefings will resume as cases surge
- USA orders China to shut Houston consulate
- First human trial of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine shows promise
- Pompeo and Johnson discussed China's actions in Hong Kong and Xinjiang
- Covid vaccine trials: What are the results of the Oxford trial?