"We can't go into a game thinking about what the outcome could be".
"We want to go there and dominate the game".
Then I look at Leicester - and to be fair to them, they probably deserve the top four for what they've done this season - but of course, you don't do it in the early part of the season, you do it now.
Leicester fell to 5th following 2 beats in their last 3 video games however Rodgers firmly insists the pressure is on United heading into their King Power Stadium face-off. "And it shows how good the players have been that we're still fighting for the ultimate prize".
"But, also, it has to come from the player; you have to listen, develop and have to live your life right and he certainly does that". Leicester are now sitting in 5, but they also know that a win here would get them in.
"Now we've a chance to. this is virtually like a barrier-breaking goal, a goal that will get us into the Champions League".
He said: "One lapse of concentration can hurt you".
"Outfielders don't have to have the same mentality and they say we're insane, which we are because we're the only ones who dare to take the responsibility because if outfielders took that kind of responsibility, we'd have some unbelievable players everywhere".
Leicester have no fresh injury concerns to worry about but James Maddison remains out with a hip injury while Ben Chilwell will miss the game due to an on-going foot problem.
Fans don't have a great deal of confidence in the team's defending or goalkeeping of late for that matter so Solskjaer has to find a way to light up his attack once more.
Rodgers said there are still "big improvements" his team must make. "It's an individual prize but he's the guy who finishes off our great work for the team. Our season doesn't finish until the very end, we can finish on a high". He's up there as one of the top strikers in the world. We're going to go into it with a strong frame of mind - we have one more game this season, this is a journey for this team, this is one extra step on the journey. He's a very humble guy, very quiet but an awesome left-back. I think everyone thinks of him as this fun guy, dressed up as Spider-Man and everything else.
"It's a testament to him and to Brendan Rodgers as he's changed his style of play from when I coached with him".
- United Kingdom actively avoided probe into Russian threat, claims shock report
- USA abruptly informs Beijing to CLOSE consulate in Houston - Chinese Foreign Ministry
- Controversy as pharma execs predict profits from COVID-19 vaccines
- England drop Crawley for deciding Test
- OnePlus Nord gets first software update with a bunch of camera improvements
- Gold surges 1.5% as U.S. dollar stumbles
- Expected Cost of Oxford COVID-19 Vaccine in India
- Kanye West's Friends Rush To Wyoming To Help Him Seek Medical Treatment
- Pfizer, BioNTech To Supply US Government 600M Doses Of Coronavirus Vaccine
- Trump cancels Republican convention in Florida after coronavirus spike