Cuphead's release on the PS4 is a wonderful unexpected treat for gamers who haven't been able to play it yet, and its low price point is a nice extra bonus to entire people to pick it up on PlayStation. This is quite exceptional for an indie studio to get so much success with their first game, though Cuphead is a true work of art with its unique art style that pays homage to old-school cartoons.
Some PlayStation fans were disappointed to see the likes of Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding being released on PC, having originally launched as PlayStation exclusive titles. "It's surreal to think about players adventuring through the Inkwell Isles with a PlayStation controller in hand".
Plenty of big news has been shared via the Summer Game Fest event so it wouldn't be surprising to learn more announcements are being made this week.
The upcoming DLC, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, will also be released on all platforms at the same time when it releases. A port later came to the Nintendo Switch in 2019. We're still working hard on it, and in true Cuphead fashion, it's taking us a little longer than we thought, but we want to make it a memorable experience.
"Cuphead was well worth waiting for". Let us know in the comments!
- Smartwatch maker Garmin suffers outage after ransomware attack
- Harry, Meghan Distance Themselves From Book On Time In Royal Family
- United Nations rights body urges USA to rein in police at protests
- Will there be a Kissing Booth 3?
- Police declare riot in Portland after protesters pull down courthouse fence
- Prince Harry’s Private Instagram Account Revealed?!
- Maui braces for impact as Hurricane Douglas nears Hawaii
- Mick Fleetwood Remembers Late Bandmate Peter Green in Heartfelt Tribute
- Tracking elimination of hepatitis B among mothers, children
- Garmin Connect Outage Caused By Ransomware Attack