The company has already confirmed that the event will also see the unveiling of its latest smartwatch - Galaxy Watch 3.
Samsung has released a teaser for its upcoming Galaxy Unpacked event, with the video indicating the event will include the launch of multiple smartphones as well as an update to the Galaxy Buds and a new round-faced smartwatch. Samsung typically unveils new products at events in August, past year announcing the Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Home Speaker, and Wireless Charger Duo. The company recently uploaded the Watch3 plugin, and the folks over at XDA have dug into the APK to see what changes we can expect to see with the upcoming wearable.
Galaxy Note 20 series European pricing leaked!
We saw another video starring the Galaxy Watch3 surface just several hours ago, but this one isn't a spy or leak video, it's a full-on unboxing and setup. As per the leak, Galaxy Note 20 will feature a 6.7-inch display.
The 46mm original Samsung Galaxy Watch has a 1.3-inch display, while the 42mm model has a 1.2-inch display. The first from the right is the protagonist of the Unpacked 2020, the Galaxy Note 20, which is perfectly distinguished with the stylus resting on it.
The device will also house quad speakers with Dolby Atmos support, reports German news portal WinFuture. Based on a short hands-on video from YouTuber Jimmy Is Promo, the Galaxy Note 20 retains a hole-punch selfie camera positioned in the centre of the screen.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, on the other hand, will come with a price tag of Euro 1,349 (i.e. roughly $1580) for the 5G variant.
That apart, you also get to see some exclusive footage of what goes on at Samsung Galaxy innovation center.
The Tizen-powered Galaxy Watch 3 will reportedly new gesture controls for taking photos or answering incoming calls.
- Police declare riot in Portland after protesters pull down courthouse fence
- John Lewis to lie in state at U.S. Capitol
- House antitrust hearing involving Apple's Cook, tech CEOs reportedly postponed
- Man United under more pressure to qualify for Champions League, says Rodgers
- England handed Jofra Archer boost for final Test
- Tracking elimination of hepatitis B among mothers, children
- United Nations rights body urges USA to rein in police at protests
- Harry, Meghan Distance Themselves From Book On Time In Royal Family
- Olivia De Havilland, Oscar-Winning Actress, Dies at 104
- British PM Boris Johnson says COVID-19 struggle was worsened by obesity