A total of four new cases were reported in the Northern Health region on Tuesday, but officials haven't said exactly where the new cases are located.
Malaysia has reported 11 new COVID-19 cases today which brings the total number of cases to 9,114. L.A. County reported 1,920 new cases for the day, which she said was a a fairly accurate count despite the data backlog that has dogged the state. Globally, the World Health Organization reports there have been 19,936,210 confirmed cases and 732,499 deaths.
There are 1,524 confirmed cases now hospitalized and 32% of these people are confirmed cases in the ICU.
Over a third of the cases are in Sayre, where 32 cases are the most in the county.
There is now one active case in town, regional statistics show.
Since March, the state has confirmed 22,643 cases of the disease through 640,337 tests, for a positivity rate of 3.5%. There are 6,39,929 active cases of coronavirus infection in the country presently which comprise 28.21 per cent of the total caseload in the country.
Kentucky, as a state, remains in the yellow zone but even as several counties saw improved numbers two more moved from yellow to red.
No cases are under investigation at present by the Ministry of Health.
The county has just 13 active cases and there are no residents hospitalized due to the virus as of Tuesday.
It said the death toll from the virus hit 622, with nine new deaths, while the number of patients in serious condition dropped from 388 to 375. LaPorte County has reported 931 cases and 30 deaths (921 and 30).
The number of local recoveries jumped by 14 to reach 410 Tuesday.
Vernon County added one case and is now at 66 with five still active. There were also 51 hospitalizations and eight deaths.
- 75% of Americans can vote by mail in 2020, report says
- China targeting USA election infrastructure with cyberattacks
- President Trump: Democrats hardliners, only want bailout money
- Lebanese Cabinet resigns amid growing calls after Beirut explosion
- US COVID-19 Count Nears 5 Million NK#140650
- U.S. cabinet member lauds Taiwan's democracy during historic visit
- Belarus Police Fire Rubber Bullets, Tear Gas on Protesters
- President Vladimir Putin launched
- NPR Source: TikTok to Sue Trump Administration Over Ban
- Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as His Running Mate