With Liverpool's Premier League title defence continuing away to Chelsea on Sunday ahead of a fresh tilt at the Champions League next month, the manager's plans for a sabbatical are going to be on hold for some time yet.
There are some other clubs like Liverpool, they have a great team, but Chelsea was the best decision I could take, not only because of the style of football, also what they have shown me'.
He thinks a relocation needed to be made in 2020 as he had actually outgrown his environments in Germany and required a Premier League difficulty in order to take his video game to even higher heights.
Ziyech with an unreal pass to Hudson Odoi who sets up Werner, wow what a goal man, Chelsea are back.
"I'll support them through that time and hopefully we will see a lot of great things really soon".
"Obviously Mason and Tammy [Abraham] were a bit younger than that - but I knew the players".
"English football is very fast and there are a lot of different styles of football, sometimes with five or three at the back, sometimes like us with four at the back", Werner explained. But he called me a lot, he sent me a lot of texts and he showed where he wants me to play and the style of football he wants. He is a very nice, calm guy who made it clear what he wants from me.
"It is fun to play at Chelsea, be part of the team and be part of what we start here". "It took a long time but I'm just very happy to be here and I've settled in very well".
Rudiger previously said: 'We spoke a lot during the lockdown and once he told me he was interested in coming to England, of course then I did what I had to do'.
While at Leipzig, Werner, aged 23, became the third-youngest player to score 75 Bundesliga goals, behind Gert Muller and Dieter Muller, and he left as the club's all-time leading scorer with 95 goals in 159 appearances.
The 24-year-old informed The Independent on how he improved the art of scoring objectives: "At the start of my profession, when I was 9 or 10, he [my father] would purchase some candies or things like that".
"So it was really important for me to come to a team with a vision that fits my style of football". I found out a lot from the supervisor [Julian Nagelsmann] about the playing design.
- Moderna Shares Covid-19 Vaccine Trial Blueprints, Pfizer Follows
- Gas on Venus ignites hope of answering: Is anybody out there?
- Joe Biden at CNN Town Hall: William Barr sick for slavery comparison
- The Big Ten Finally Got it Right
- Bipartisan US Lawmaker Group To Unveil $1.5 Trillion COVID-19 Aid Bill
- Carole Baskin reacts to"publicity stunt" advertisement concerning her late husband
- Evidence COVID-19 Created In Lab
- Horner: "Too nice" Albon will take confidence boost from Tuscan GP podium
- All-New Hyundai Tucson: Everything You Need To Know
- Trump administration to ban Americans from downloading TikTok, WeChat