Escaping trouble is what these Nuggets do best.
"We're dealing with the fouls through the proper channels with the league", coach Frank Vogel told the media via videoconference Wednesday after practice. "For some reason, we love this bubble". People getting dunked on is a lot more fun.
Los Angeles Lakers head coach Frank Vogel made a decision to insert veteran big man Dwight Howard into the starting lineup on Thursday in Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets.
The Nuggets lost nearly all of a 20-point lead in the fourth quarter but held on, avoiding a 3-0 hole that would have been daunting even for this never-out-of-it team. This gives us that much more confidence going into this series letting them know that we're here, we're in this for the long haul.
ESPN drew 4.008 million viewers for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, 3.479 million for Game 2 on Thursday, and 3.810 million for Game 3 on Saturday.
The Denver Nuggets are the only National Basketball Association (NBA) team to have twice come back from 3-1 deficits and gone on to win their post-season series.
Rajon Rondo then found Davis near the sideline, and the All-Star forward found the basket from long-range. He wanted to be responsible for Jamal Murray, the Denver Nuggets' dynamo who has hurt the Lakers down the stretch in the Western Conference finals.
The Nuggets, meanwhile, are 5-1 against the spread in their last six games overall - all as an underdog - and are 5-0 against the number in their last five games playing on one day of rest.
If you missed any of the action we had you covered with live updates, highlights and more from this contest. "Effort needs to be there".
LeBron James had a strong showing midway through the quarter, pushing the ball and knocking down his first 3-point attempt to extend Los Angeles' lead.
Millsap was named an All-Star in each of his years with the Hawks franchise and averaged 17.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game during his time there. Markieff Morris' 3-pointer trimmed it to 63-53 at halftime.
- Denver has shot 60% from the field in the opening 12 minutes, led by 11 points from Jokic on 5-of-7 shooting.
Along with James, Davis combined for 12 of the team's last 18 points.
- Danny Green hits the first bucket of the game from deep, moving into the top 15 all-time for playoff threes.
- Howard's making the most of his start today, hauling in eight rebounds to go with eight points late in the first.
- Realme Narzo 20 Series prices leaked ahead of Sept 21 launch
- Microsoft acquires Fallout creator Bethesda
- Obamacare could be doomed if Trump fills another Court seat
- Stearns County Reports COVID-19 Death, 24 Total in the County
- Tesla stock falls ahead of 'Battery Day' and the annual shareholder meeting
- Influenza vaccine does not increase Covid-19 risk
- President Trump declines to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson reveals new United Kingdom restrictions in speech to parliament
- Aguero could be out of action until November ― Guardiola
- CDC abruptly pulls COVID-19 guidelines on airborne spread