In an email to parents, the Southern Boone School District reported a positive case in the Early Childhood Special Education Program.
In his address, he warned that Canada was at a crossroads, adding there can be no doubt that four of the country's provinces - Alberta, B.C., Ontario and Quebec - are in the second wave of COVID-19.
Some NIU cases may not count towards the DeKalb County total, as cases reportedly linked to campus could be among those who live outside the county.
A total of 3,368 people are now being monitored because of exposure to known cases of the coronavirus, according to Wednesday's update. Two-hundred and two of the county's 221 cases have recovered.
That comes with 160 negative test results, giving the most recent report a almost 4 percent positivity rate.
"We typically pick a time frame so that we can start to build our plans around it in concept", FDOH in Charlotte County Administrator Dr. Joe Pepe said.
Prior to the last two days, Missouri had only reported more than 40 deaths on two occasions, 42 on June 18 and 41 on May 30.
There have been nine deaths in the county. Those were the last confirmed numbers before Monday's data reporting errors.
Along with the new cases, another outbreak was declared, this time in a unit at St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver.
Officials announced 31 additional deaths Wednesday and 1,265 cases, totaling more than 260,200 confirmed infections. Shelby County's positivity rate was at 9.7% with a "WARNING LEVEL" for weekly positives per 100,000 population exceeding 50 per 100K to 271 per 100K. The number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients has been below 1,000 for most of September and reflects, in part, an overall decrease in transmission of the virus and better treatments that result in shorter lengths of hospital stays.
King County continues to have the highest numbers in Washington, with 21,559 cases and 757 deaths.
Trumbull County today had the 18th-highest number of total cases in the state, as well as the ninth-highest total deaths, according to ODH. DeKalb County Rehabilitation and Nursing Center remained at seven cases.
- Aguero could be out of action until November ― Guardiola
- Microsoft acquires Fallout creator Bethesda
- Unfortunately, YouTube Is Cracking Down on ‘Picture in Picture’ in iOS 14
- Serum Institute of India Starts Manufacturing Codagenix's Potential Covid-19 Vaccine
- Justice Department Slams New York City, Portland, Seattle for ‘Permitting Anarchy’
- Aesthetic iOS 14 home screens that'll inspire you to customize your iPhone
- Emmys 2020: Zendaya the youngest ever to win best drama actress
- Ankle Injury Rules Mitchell Marsh out of IPL, Jason Holder Named Replacement
- Tesla stock falls ahead of 'Battery Day' and the annual shareholder meeting
- President Trump declines to commit to peaceful transfer of power