Posting a photo of herself and her husband on Instagram alongside another of some baby shoes, the princess said they were "so excited".
The youngest daughter of the Duke and Duchess of York announced her engagement to Jack Brooksbank in January 2018 and the pair were Wednesday at Windsor Castle on the 12th of October 2018.
The Duke and Duchess of York outside the Portland Hospital in London with newborn Princess Eugenie
The pair's first encounter was at the ski resort of Verbier in Switzerland, back in 2010.
As you'll remember, the couple got married on October 12, 2018 atSt George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, apparently the date Meghan Markle revealed her first pregnancy to the household prior to the news broke to the general public a couple of days later on. Jack proposed Eugenie while they were on holiday in Nicaragua.
And royal fans were delighted with the "appropriate" choice of tale about a grandmother - with one even suggesting the Duchess of York should change the name to "Sarah" for the day - in celebration of her daughter's happy news. "Hmmm. Is that just her coat?" came in thick and fast. Appearing on the BBC program The One Show in August, the Duchess of York was asked how she felt about becoming a grandparent someday.
Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.
- Australia: 380 stranded whales have died, rescuers say
- 'Get through winter together': Johnson announces curbs that could last six months
- TikTok chooses Oracle as US ‘technology partner’
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is Samsung's New Gladiator For Upper Midrange
- Britain is at COVID-19 tipping point - health minister
- Canadian PM Trudeau promises 'ambitious' recovery plan
- Amazon unveils upgraded Fire TV Stick, lower-cost Fire TV Stick Lite
- Microsoft acquires Bethesda and its studios for $7.5 Billion
- Lakers/Nuggets Game 2 Down 36 Percent From Game 1 Competing Against NFL
- Serum Institute of India Starts Manufacturing Codagenix's Potential Covid-19 Vaccine