Priced at $699, pre-orders start today and the device goes on sale starting October 2 via Samsung.com, carriers and retailers online. While we initially believed this alluded to a new lineup of A Series smartphones, we actually got something aimed at the premium mid-range space as the South Korean firm introduced the Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition). The only requirement to get the smartphone for free with 24 monthly bill credits is to add a new line or switch to T-Mobile.
The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition will launch on October 2nd in the US and other markets starting at just $699.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been launched in Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange, Cloud Navy, and Cloud White.
So far as remainder of the specs are involved, you're nearly certainly getting a Snapdragon 690 which will even convey 5G connectivity, which signifies that the pricing is greater than seemingly going to be in line the opposite 5G telephones out there available in the market. But all that aside, the Galaxy S20 FE 5G sure looks like a device that will take the fight to OnePlus both in terms of pricing and hardware.
India pricing variants and availability are yet to be announced
Now normally it can be kind of hard to get excited about a phone whose main selling point is a discounted price tag, but the S20 FE is exactly the handset Samsung needs right now. The smartphone will be available in three different configurations: 6GB RAM with 128GB, 8GB with 128GB, and 8GB with 256GB models.
Also, unlike the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, the S20 FE's 120Hz display doesn't support a variable refresh rate, so you can choose between 60Hz or 120Hz and that's it. That makes it around £200 cheaper the standard S20 and don't think for one minute that a cheaper costs means Samsung has cut corners.
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, whereas the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G features Samsung's own Exynos 990 SoC. At the front, the device has a 32MP selfie camera with support for FHD video recording. The Galaxy S20 FE's robust 4,500mAH battery, powerful AP performance and Super-Fast charging ensures you can keep doing what you love, without a worry about battery life. Users can expand the storage up to 1TB with a microSD card.
If COVID-19 has done nothing else, it's made a lot of information a lot more accessible to everyone.
- Lakers/Nuggets Game 2 Down 36 Percent From Game 1 Competing Against NFL
- CDC Admits Posting Inaccurate Website Information on Transmission of COVID-19 Virus
- Stearns County Reports COVID-19 Death, 24 Total in the County
- Serum Institute of India Starts Manufacturing Codagenix's Potential Covid-19 Vaccine
- CDC abruptly pulls COVID-19 guidelines on airborne spread
- Critics Are Buzzing Over Harry and Meghan's Video
- Ankle Injury Rules Mitchell Marsh out of IPL, Jason Holder Named Replacement
- Trump Vows Executive Order Providing Medical Care to Babies Born Alive
- President Trump declines to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Unfortunately, YouTube Is Cracking Down on ‘Picture in Picture’ in iOS 14