The total new cases today include 266 from Texas Department of State Health Services in May (74), June (50), July (9), August (38) and September (95). A phone number and name are required in order to receive testing results. They include one woman in her 40s, one woman in her 50s, one man in his 70s, three men and two women in their 80s, two men in their 90s and a woman in her 100s.
There are 642 total cases in the county with 555 confirmed and 87 probable.
If you have recently been exposed to a potential or confirmed COVID-19 case, you are encouraged to get tested, even if you are not experiencing symptoms. This occurs because previously reported cases may be removed as duplicate reports are corrected.
The number of active cases, which counts people with positive COVID-19 tests still in their 10-day isolation period, rose to 163 on Friday. The site also lists statewide recovery rates, calculated by recovered cases divided by the sum of recovered cases and dead cases.
IDPH reported 283,885 people in IL have tested positive for COVID-19, while 8,563 people have died statewide.
Idaho's seven-day moving average of confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 reached 426.9 cases per day on Saturday - the 11th consecutive day with an increase.
The Moniteau County Health Center reported the county's fifth death due to COVID-19 late Saturday morning.
Ada County's caseload increased by 95 confirmed cases to a state-high 11,708 overall.
Current COVID hospitalizations: 1,303. The total number of people who have recovered is 494. Marion County has 765 deaths and Lake County has 323, according to the Indiana State Department of Health.
The Health Department changed the automatic roll-off of "active" status from 21 days to 14 days earlier this month to align with Tennessee Department of Health and CDC guidance. Since the start of the pandemic, 10.7% of the county's tests were positive. About 12.3% of those have been positive for COVID-19.
- Officer shot dead at Croydon police station
- Indonesia reports 4,494 new COVID-19 cases, 90 more deaths_china
- Lakers/Nuggets Game 2 Down 36 Percent From Game 1 Competing Against NFL
- Terror probe opened after 2 wounded in Paris knife attack
- Election will end up at Supreme Court
- China aims to make 1 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses a year
- Routine blood test predicts increased mortality risk in patients with COVID-19
- 'Get through winter together': Johnson announces curbs that could last six months
- Trump's designates the KKK and Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is Samsung's New Gladiator For Upper Midrange