Deepika will also be questioned if she still consumes drugs, who all were there at the Koko club in 2017 when she asked Karishma to bring drugs.
Shraddha's name surfaced in the drug nexus after her drug chats with Jaya Saha (Sushant's former talent manager) were recovered by the investigating team. The actress is all set to appear before the NCB on September 26, 2020.
According to NCB's KPS Malhotra, "There are questions that whether Ranveer Singh is joining investigation with Deepika". "The officer further said that in her questioning Rhea had allegedly said the reference to the doob was a reference to marijuana", the national daily's report reads.
Extra security has been deployed for Deepika outside the NCB office. The couple had arrived Mumbai airport last night after boarding a chartered flight from Goa.
On being asked about what the actors were quizzed about, Jain said, "Details of investigation can not be disclosed, however, their recorded statements will be placed before the court tomorrow morning".
According to the sources no decision has been taken by NCB yet on the application.
Veteran poet, lyricist and screenwriter Javed Akhtar on Friday took a jibe at news television channels that have been highlighting a house party organised by Karan Johar a year ago. The NCB had summoned Deepika's manager, Karishma Prakash but she had sought time citing the reason of her ill health. However, NCB clarified on Friday that it did not receive any such request. She said, 'we reached around 3 pm in the afternoon.
- ByteDance applies for tech export license in China amid TikTok deal talks
- Federal election avoided after Liberals reach deal with NDP
- Thursday COVID-19 coverage: Cole County reports 33 new cases
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is Samsung's New Gladiator For Upper Midrange
- Aesthetic iOS 14 home screens that'll inspire you to customize your iPhone
- 'Get through winter together': Johnson announces curbs that could last six months
- Trump Vows Executive Order Providing Medical Care to Babies Born Alive
- Critics Are Buzzing Over Harry and Meghan's Video
- Routine blood test predicts increased mortality risk in patients with COVID-19
- President Trump declines to commit to peaceful transfer of power