Scioto County met the same four of the seven indicators on the PHAS again this week including Indicator 1: New Cases per Capita; Indicator 2: New Cases Increase; Indicator 3: Non-Congregate Cases; and Indicator 5: Outpatient Visits.
There are 55 people hospitalized in Hamilton County from COVID, and one additional suspected case.
New fatalities: Oregon's 560th death linked to coronavirus is a 44-year-old Klamath County man with underlying health conditions.
The McHenry County health department reports only ZIP code data that is located within McHenry County, a department spokeswoman said previously.
Twenty-two more Howard County residents have tested positive for COVID-19 since yesterday, according to the Indiana State Department of Health.
One of the new cases involves a child. There were also 26 cases where the admittance date and where they were admitted is missing.
Lubbock County is also experiencing a spike in numbers, with 342 new cases Tuesday and 188 new cases Wednesday.
Just north of the metroplex, Collin County was advised of 97 new cases Wednesday, Denton County had 90 new cases and Hunt County had 30 new cases.
Across B.C., the number of active cases fell again to 1,261. Numbers vary between state and health departments because of data lags.
Howard County, though, continues to trend downward in deaths, along with ICU admissions, and hospitalizations. McHenry County's recovery rate remains at 97%.
Knox County's COVID-19 incidence rate stands at 23.4 placing it in the orange zone. A total of 33,814 tests have been conducted on residents.
Bonnie Henry will provide an update on the coronavirus pandemic in B.C.at 3 p.m.
- The Rock Publicly Endorses Joe Biden For President
- Player of the Month: who should win?
- Year-old dies from brain-eating amoeba
- Sen. Mike Lee praises Supreme Court nominee Amy Cohen Barrett after meeting
- Ontario Reaches Second Wave Of COVID-19
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's next DLC is a collaboration with Minecraft
- Huge Lead Emerges in Mail Voting
- New York Coronavirus Cases Surge In NYC Neighborhoods, Infection Rate At 17%
- Trump Paid Little or No Income Taxes — NY Times
- Turkey, Greece reach understanding on 'general principles'