Swift offered her support this summer for Black Lives Matter following the senseless homicide of George Floyd by law enforcement, and she also spoke out in support of the remotion of monuments of two guys she dubbed "DESPICABLE figures in our state history".
In a new Pew Research Center poll, conducted among 10,543 registered voters September 30 to October 5, Biden had a 10-point lead overall in terms of who meant to back him or were leaning towards doing so.
"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business", Trump tweeted.
The former vice president earned 50 percent of the support in both Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, while Trump received 45 percent and 44 percent, respectively. KSL reports the University of Utah is "working closely with the Commission on Presidential Debates and with our health professionals to ensure the VP debate is safe for all participants".
Mrs. Obama accuses Trump of being "racist" when he and other Republicans are "lying about how minorities will destroy the suburbs", which she says is meant to "distract from his breathtaking failures".
"AN EMBARRASSMENT": Some survivors of COVID-19 and people who have lost loved ones to the pandemic are angry over Trump's advice not to fear the disease. It's morally wrong and yes, it is racist. "I did to be sure, because I had just taken a test three days earlier or whatever it was and I tested positive - tested negative - in this test I took".
Chatting to V Magazine about politics, important social issues and the 2020 USA presidential election, Swift said she'll "proudly vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in this year's presidential election", reasoning that she believes their leadership will give America "a chance to start the healing process it so desperately needs". "I wanna figure out exactly how I can help, what are the most effective ways to help". And they are really guiding us through this process, Judy.
Lawyer Peter Gonzalez and marketing executive Ismael Llano posed questions to Biden during a town hall on Monday, when he appeared before what the network described as an "audience of undecided Florida voters".
In response to a news story on Biden's remarks, Trump wrote, "He's been a wacko for years, and everyone knows it".
She also accused Mr. Trump of being in "over his head" after having "more than enough time to prove he can do the job".
- Covid-19 neurological symptoms emerge in most hospitalized patients, study says
- Facebook Approached FBI About Michigan Militia Six Months Ago
- COVID-19 cases surge in U.S. Midwest and Northeast
- Eddie Van Halen, rock legend, loses battle with cancer at 65
- Apple announces 'speed' event next week, new iPhones expected
- Dutchess County health officials strongly recommend flu vaccination this season
- Ontario allots $1.3 billion to enhance COVID-19 testing, contact tracing
- Man Utd sign ex-PSG striker Cavani on free transfer
- Pfizer, BioNTech Vaccine to Get Rolling Data Review in Europe
- Hurricane Delta ramps up approaching US Gulf Coast