England boss Gareth Southgate has criticized three of his players for breaching COVID-19 protocols in what is the latest in a string of off-the-field incidents he has been forced to deal with in recent weeks.
"Over the years it has been crucial for me".
"It is a tight call, Jordan's performance with us have been excellent, I'm not oblivious to what has happened to him at Everton and we have to try and help them be in their best possible form when they are with us".
The England manager had particular praise for Calvert-Lewin, who has scored nine goals in six games for Everton this season.
"You hope, the indications are that towards spring things might look a bit brighter, and I think generally those predictions have been fairly accurate".
"Unfortunately, no [I don't think he'll be in the team]", he added.
Harry Wilson and Neco Williams were both involved for Wales as they played out a goalless stalemate with Republic of Ireland in Dublin. "Several did that. It is lovely to see young players come in and flourish".
While Conor Coady on his own isn't going to be the catalyst behind fans getting excited about England again, this is precisely the sort of passion and heart we need to be seeing on the global stage.
"He'll cause problems, so he's a tremendous asset to have on the bench or in the squad".
Romelu Lukaku continued his fine worldwide form by breaking the deadlock from the penalty spot, with England conceding for the first time since a loss in the Czech Republic exactly a year ago.
With Nations League games against Croatia and Portugal next week, Sweden coach Janne Andersson fielded an experimental line-up, giving central defender Carl Starfelt, who plays for Russian club Rubin Kaxan, his first cap.
He likened the situation to the one experienced with Joe Cole when assistant to Sven-Goran Eriksson. Richards played alongside Grealish at Villa.
"Sometimes it takes a while to mature and bring great discipline into your game, a lot of people talk about Gazza and the likes of Joe Cole and Joe Cole was exactly the same".
"I am very happy at the club, I can say now I have not spoken once to City, so I don't know why people are saying I have already agreed to something", De Bruyne said.
Abraham, Chilwell and Sancho - three players at the start of their England careers - had to delay their arrivals at the England training base this week while the Football Association assessed if there was any risk to the squad as a result of the party held at Abraham's house.
- Biden Campaign Continues To Deflect On Court-Packing, said a Biden campaigner
- House Antitrust Committee Says Apple Has iOS Distribution "Monopoly"
- Big Tech has a monopoly on power, says US House report
- Apple Rejects Findings of Democrat Staff Antitrust Report
- Amazon warns of antitrust impact on consumers and small business
- USA lawmakers slam Big Tech 'monopolies'
- US Lawmakers Propose Breaking up Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook to Prevent Monopoly
- China Joins Global Covid-19 Vaccine Scheme Shunned by US
- Tech Tent: Giants under the cosh from Congress
- Trump says remaining troops should be home from Afghanistan by Christmas