You can buy the Galaxy S20 at a discounted price here from Amazon. The listing also says buyers of the Galaxy M31 Prime edition will get three months of complimentary subscription to Amazon Prime service, which includes Prime Video, Prime Music and shopping benefits. Now, it is all set to introduce yet another addition to its Galaxy M31 family with the launch of Galaxy M31 Prime. The same goes for the 8GB RAM variant, whose original price is Rs. 30,999 and will be available for Rs. 26,999 now. Not only the price.
The standard Galaxy M31 is priced at Rs. 17,499 for the 6GB + 64GB variant and Rs. 18,499 for the 6GB + 128GB variant on Samsung India website.
Meanwhile, there is no word on (Galaxy M31) second variant's price yet.
The Galaxy Note 20 range launched without a time-of-flight (ToF) sensor and it looks like the Galaxy S21 range could follow in its steps. It features and specifications are very similar to the regular Samsung Galaxy M31 that was launched in the country in February this year. The handset runs on Android 10 operating system. The phone is powered by the octa-core Exynos 9611 processor and the Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
Prime Day is happening a lot later in the year for 2020 than it usually does, meaning it's happening just about a month before Black Friday kicks off.
Camera- The Galaxy M31 Prime Edition comes with four sensors on the back-64-megapixel primary sensor (0.8um, f/1.8), 8-megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide-sensor, 5-megapixel macro sensor, and 5-megapixel depth sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime flaunts a Super AMOLED display with waterdrop notch design which accommodates the selfie camera sensor. It has a powerful Snapdragon 865 chipset, a 120Hz OLED display, a triple camera setup led by a 64MP shooter, a fingerprint sensor under the display, a 4,000mAh battery and works.
- Azerbaijan and Armenia report shelling of cities despite truce
- Big Tech has a monopoly on power, says US House report
- Rivalry is our motivation in Wales friendly, says England boss Southgate
- USA lawmakers slam Big Tech 'monopolies'
- Apple Rejects Findings of Democrat Staff Antitrust Report
- House Antitrust Committee Says Apple Has iOS Distribution "Monopoly"
- Microsoft takes a dig at Apple with new Windows app store principles
- OnePlus Releases Oxygen 11
- Tech giants abuse their power
- This is Apple’s Diwali ‘gift’ to iPhone 11 buyers in India