Other upcoming Destiny 2 expansions, those being The Witch Queen and Lightfall, which are set to launch in 2021 and 2022 will presumably come to both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well as the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. You'll also be able to save on numerous 2K games like the BioShock Collection and Borderlands, and other games like Oddworld: New "n" Tasty.
It's only a month to go until the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S launch, and there's plenty of news to go over.
A new report claims Bungie hinted that "Destiny 2: Season Of The Undying" will soon feature Vex, time-travel, and more. But everything should be even better come December 8. "Nowhere in the documentation that we put together was: 'How do we keep other players from playing these games?' We want more people to be able to play games, not fewer people to be able to go play games".
Sony have unveiled the PlayStation 5's user interface, including their new cards feature.
Starting Nov. 10, older console owners could enjoy the new "Destiny 2" features, including reduced loading times and cross-generation play.
Bungie did note that while there will be faster load times in some activities and the character inventory, Destiny 2 does rely heavily on a networking and matchmaking system, so console hardware isn't exclusively responsible for loading. At a much lower price point, supported by Xbox Game Pass and Microsoft's recent acquisition of Bethesda, the Series S might make a more compelling argument for gamers to purchase a second system. Luckily the wait will only be minimal however, as Destiny 2's next gen patch will arrive on the 8th of December, bringing with it some exciting additions.
- Nigeria's Buhari promises police reform; one protester killed
- Biden Campaign Continues To Deflect On Court-Packing
- ‘We have the votes,’ McConnell says of nomination
- TV gives viewers a split-screen comparison of Trump, Biden
- New ‘Spider-Man: Miles Morales’ Gameplay Showcases Peter Parker & Spider-Cat
- Russia Registers Second Covid-19 Vaccine EpiVakKorona
- International Monetary Fund deepens India’s economic gloom, slashes growth outlook
- Pfizer sees emergency use filing for Covid-19 vaccine after U.S. election
- Leonardo signs on to star with Jennifer Lawrence
- Blood type may predict your COVID-19 risk, study shows