OnePlus Nord N10 5G and OnePlus Nord N100 are official. The phone comes with a 6.49-inch touchscreen display. From the name itself, it is clear that the OnePlus Nord N10 can support 5G connectivity. It is fired up by a Snapdragon 690 processor paired with 6GB of RAM.
The two new Nord smartphones will be available in dual-SIM variant in Europe and the United Kingdom while the North American market will only get the single SIM model. The Nord N10 is equipped with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as stereo speakers. Rear fingerprint sensors replace the in-display option from the original Nord to keep the cost down, and the location and shape of the cameras modules are par for the course in 2020. The device packs a 4,300mAh battery under the hood.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G, Nord N100 with OxygenOS 10.5 launched | BGR India
OnePlus is not only making an affordable version of the existing Nord. On the other hand, the Nord N100 is priced at 179 euros and it can be purchased in Midnight Frost colour.
The Nord N10 5G is the first OnePlus phone to offer a 64MP camera at the back. The N100 opts for a 6.52-inch LCD panel with an HD+ (900x1600 pixels) resolution, but looses out on the high refresh rate. You have a bigger chin at the bottom and a punch-hole cutout with an 8MP selfie camera at the top left onboard here.
The even more affordable Nord N100 doesn't have Warp Charge or 5G. The rear camera setup has autofocus. The specs are not very different either. This smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor that's mated to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of UFS 2.1 storage. The OnePlus N10 5G runs Android and is powered by a 4300mAh battery. However, the device will get the popular 30T fast charging. It has a main 13MP camera with a f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP bokeh lens. It is paired with a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, and two 2-megapixel sensors. Clearly an entry-level setup here. With that in mind, my best guess for the Nord N10, if it does come into Malaysia, is that it will probably retail for around the RM1,300 mark. It was launched in Midnight Ice colour. Details regarding availability in North America will be shared at a future date.
Both devices are available across Europe, but OnePlus has also announced that they will be making their way to the U.S. as well.
- Trump, Biden wrap up final debate
- Meadows: 'Four to five' more countries could reach peace deals with Israel
- IPL 2020, Match 45: Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians - Toss Report
- Mike Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- CoV-2 Antibodies And Antigens For Diagnostic Kit Development
- Double-Digit New COVID Cases in Marion, Pike, Lewis Counties
- Remdesivir Gets FDA Approval in U.S. for Pandemic Patients
- Biden warns of 'dark winter' of Covid in final Trump debate
- Liverpool boss Klopp hits out at Carragher over defender comments
- The Sony PlayStation 5’s DualSense controller works with Android devices and PCs