Like its successful predecessor, 2017's Wonder Woman, it's directed by Patty Jenkins and stars Gal Gadot as our heroine. Thankfully, for those who are itching to know who played the Themysciran idol, the movie's mid-credits scene revealed that the woman responsible is none other than Lynda Carter.
Unfortunately Jenkins didn't reveal how she intended on bringing things to a close, but her ending presumably wouldn't have relied so heavily of CGI and spectacle. Gal Gadot returns back to the silver screen as the beloved superhero Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince and along with her, we have Chris Pine reprising his role as Steve Trevor while Kristen Wiig and Pedro Pascal get added to the mix as risky villains Cheetah and Maxwell Lord.
"As we were finishing the first film, maybe a little earlier than that, you find yourself thinking, 'I'm totally frustrated by what I didn't get to do with Wonder Woman and this whole great group of people, '" Jenkins said.
With the sequel, Wonder Woman 1984, arriving on December 25 in the United States, the director also tells how the clash between Maxwell Lord and Cheetah works out nicely on a smaller scale. The Justice League actress has just confirmed that she is eager to work on Wonder Woman 3 but for an interesting reason. The thing that should be noticed is that Wonder Woman 1984 is actually the first content on the streaming service that will be available to watch in 4K Ultra HD with HDR 10 and Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos. A battle that is a bit out of place for many, but there is a reason for it.
Viewers who enjoy a return trip to Wonder Woman's world may want to dip further into the pages of the comics. She doesn't really want to engage and make new friends because then they're going to realize she doesn't age and they're going to die and she'll have to let go. "We'll have to wait and see". When Wonder WEOman used her lasso of truth and asked him if he would ever stop, and he said no, she had to kill him to save the world. Thus, as per her, Warner Brothers Media wanted to provide an option to witness Wonder Woman 1984 through their platform of HBO Max.
- Exercise and Stress: Get Moving to Manage Stress
- Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn to occur Monday evening
- Nathan Lyon Reveals he Learns From Ravichandran Ashwin When Touring India
- Christmas Eve Service Presented by United Churches of Thunder Bay
- NHL, NHLPA tentatively agree on 56-game schedule
- South Africa start full training after negative coronavirus results
- Minus (some) refunds, Cyberpunk 2077 has already sold 13 million copies
- Donald Trump pardons 15 people, including two in Russian Federation probe
- Russian opposition leader Navalny says he tricked FSB agent into admitting poisoning
- Britain, EU keep aiming for Brexit deal after Sunday deadline passes