Dr. Dre is reportedly in the hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm. And Snoop Dogg shared a video of them performing on Instagram and captioned the post, "GET WELL DR DRE WE NEED U CUZ". Doctors are still trying to figure out what exactly caused the sudden bleeding.
Dr Dre said he is "doing great and getting excellent care" following reports he had been taken ill and was in hospital.
News of Dr Dre's hospitalisation triggered an outpouring of concern on social media, including from fellow rappers.
Reps for Dre did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment. By selling Beats to Apple in 2014 for an estimated $3 billion, Dr. Dre became one of the richest men in music.
Dre, real name Andre Romelle Young, attended the centre's intensive care unit for treatment. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg and LeBron James offered prayers toward Dre's recovery.
Other musical talents pledged and asked for prayers for Dre.
Dr. Dre's production work has spawned four Billboard Hot 100 topping singles for the likes of Tupac, Eminem, 50 Cent and Mary J. Blige.
Dre is now in the midst of contentious divorce proceedings with his estranged wife Nicole Young.
- Australia vs India | Indian squad negative in COVID-19 tests
- Spurs assistant makes history as first woman to lead National Basketball Association team
- Roll out of second vaccine a 'triumph of British science'- UK's Hancock
- Germany mulls while Denmark OKs delaying second COVID-19 vaccine shot
- President dismisses conspiracy theories against COVID-19 vaccine
- Tesla Was So Close to Delivering 500,000 Vehicles in 2020
- BCCI President Sourav Ganguly suffers heart attack
- Over 3,200 COVID-19 cases in Ontario, more than 900 in Toronto
- 5G Coming to Burners Thanks to New Snapdragon 480 Processor
- U.S. COVID-19 cases exaggerated