The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have reportedly been wanting to travel across America for some time now.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle first moved from Kensington Palace to Frogmore Cottage and then chose to relocate to LA. "Harry and Meghan had put a great deal of thought into trying to create something that would work for both sides, but that was all blown when their plans were leaked to the press", royal historian Robert Lacey explained.
Prince William and Prince Harry are doing much better these days. "He has asserted his own identity". It has always been their dream to be financially independent and they have made this possible for themselves.
The couple have set up the Archewell Foundation, a non-profit organisation aimed at "driving cultural change" and putting "compassion into action", but a report in The Times suggests it will not have any social media pages.
It marks a significant shift in their strategy as "progressive influencers", and will be interpreted as being part of a wider rejection of what many see as the dark side of the unprecedented reach offered by social media giants. "From what I am told the rift is not a lot better at the moment - they are not talking a lot".
However, a few months later Prince Harry and Meghan Markle chose to split from the family, taking their son, Archie, to LA where they've settled into the Californian lifestyle.
After stepping down from their role as senior royals, Harry and Meghan moved across the world to California.
Stephen Pond Getty Images
Now the couple was free to make good on former actress Meghan Markle's Hollywood aspirations.
Katie Nicholl in an interview with Entertainment Tonight talked about the Royals and said, "There were phone and video calls over the Christmas and New Year holiday and the Sussexes sent presents to the Cambridges and vice versa", she shared. "They love that they are able to focus on projects and causes that are important to them".
We're glad to know that Harry and William are taking the small but necessary steps to patch their once unbreakable bond!
"William and Harry's fallout was very real, very ugly and incredibly intense", the insider said.
The couple has frequently spoken out about the abuse they receive online, despite continuing to use online media to promote their "progressive" new roles in the USA - including most-recently via a podcast on Spotify.
- Twitter hides Iranian leader’s conspiracy post about UK and US vaccines
- Ford warns of "scary" new COVID-19 numbers, threatens tighter restrictions
- Xiaomi Mi 10i launched in India with 108 Megapixel camera
- Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine appears effective against mutation in new coronavirus variants
- Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The WorldGuardian Life
- President went 'ballistic' over Twitter ban as dozens charged over Capitol riot
- Covid-19: Three cases of SA variant detected in Ireland
- Pochettino emotional message to Tottenham during PSG unveiling
- Stocks keep rising as Wall Street looks past economy's pain
- Amid short supplies, vaccine doses can be 6 weeks apart