"It feels good to play and to have consistent game time, I am young, I am 19, and it is by playing matches like this that you improve".
"I'm not sharing screenshots", he said.
"He's had a pretty hard time, at times, hasn't he and I think he's been singled out, in my opinion, very harshly", Yorke told us.
It would be Manchester United who had the most presentable chances in the opening period, Brazilian midfielder Fred seeing a curling effort from the edge of the box tipped away by Bernd Leno on 20 minutes, while Bruno Fernandes curled an effort marginally wide after cutting inside David Luiz down the left. Meek, unadventurous, scoreless draws at Arsenal hardly cut the mustard this season and certainly will not when the next one rolls around.
With both sides set to play again in 72 hours, no wonder Solskjaer remarked afterwards: "It's a relentless season".
"In sport, as in wider society, we must create a social media environment where hateful and discriminatory actions are as unacceptable online as they would be on the street". You have to be clinical when you have the chance against big teams. But he hesitated before shooting and Aaron Wan-Bissaka was able to block his shot. Alexandre Lacazette will lead the line for the Gunners against Manchester United, while Emile Smith Rowe should be fit to start despite Arteta being coy over his and Thomas Partey's availability during his presser.
The Gunners went close to making it two victories since that exit, with Lacazette's free-kick bouncing to safety off the woodwork as De Gea stood motionless - although that would have been harsh on United. This meant the side was also without the in-form Kieran Tierney and top scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Aubameyang has reportedly been given time off to help care for his mother, who is ill, and it's unclear when he will be available for selection again.
Speaking on Friday about the earlier incidents, Premier League chief executive Richard Masters had said: "Tackling online hate is a priority for football, and I believe social media companies need to do more".
- Sony Xperia Pro launched as brand's first 5G phone
- Unrepentant Marjorie Taylor Greene Releases 'Message To The Mob'
- New, faster Tesla Model S and X revealed and already in production
- Canada announces strict quarantine rules for travelers
- Covid-19: Novavax vaccine shows 89% efficacy in United Kingdom trials
- European Union authorizes AstraZeneca/Oxford COVID-19 vaccine
- Trump left alone before impeachment trial
- Maskless crowds pack Australian Open tennis exhibition in Covid-free Adelaide
- Coronavirus Testing in China is Getting More Uncomfortable
- Motorola demos wireless charging tech that can power devices 100cm away