Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday urged Americans to get vaccinated to help curb the Covid-19 pandemic, calling it "safe" and "something that works".
He replied: "I hope that happens because if that happened, I think I would have an even stronger feeling toward running".
Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Jimmy Carter have recorded public service announcements for the vaccine alongside former first ladies Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama and Rosalynn Carter.
El Paso and Rio Grande Valley remain the busiest crossing points.During the campaign, President Biden promised to sweep away some of Trump's harshest border policies and implement a "humane" approach.The reality of his immigration policy is slowly becoming clear and it's not what thousands of vulnerable migrants expected, nor needed.
Trump also addressed reports of skepticism among Republicans and people who voted for him in 2020.
Getting the vaccine is "no brainer", Dr Fauci toldMeet the Press, as he listed some of the diseases that vaccines had wiped out, such as small pox.
She added: "Yes of course Trump is divisive, think about female voters alone, right?" While 92% of Democrats either have gotten vaccinated or want to get vaccinated, that number plummets to 50% among Republicans, a CNN poll conducted by SSRS shows. 'But we're going to take a look and we'll see'.
Former President Donald Trump is urging people to get the Covid-19 vaccine, including his supporters. "We know we need to meet everyone where they are, and that includes conservatives".
"I discussed it with my team", Biden said when asked about it at the end of an event on Monday.
We could argue about how much credit Biden has earned - his administration is certainly handling vaccine distribution with more competence, and the gross political manipulation of scientific agencies has ceased - but that's just the nature of presidential politics.
Last Thursday, CNN released polling that revealed 47% of Trump supporters - and 41% of Republicans in general - said they wouldn't get a vaccine if one were made available to them.
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Russia Tried To Help Trump In 2020 Election — Intelligence Report
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Promising people vaccine shots and cash payments, Biden kicks off stimulus tour
- McConnell - Dump filibuster - expect a 'scorched earth' response
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- America tries to reactivate diplomacy with North Korea
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- NY Democrats join calls for Cuomo's resignation - Newspaper
- Andrew Cuomo rebuts renewed calls to resign as allegations mount