Quebec, with a population of 8.5 million, has administered about 872,000 doses in the last three months. But it is also implementing one of the most successful vaccination campaigns.
The tally is for Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech and Johnson & Johnson's vaccines as of 6 am on Sunday, the agency said.
The federal government communicated with Missouri public health leaders that vaccine allotments will increase significantly in the first week of April.
According to the State of Missouri, one in four Missourians have initiated the vaccination process, and half of Missouri's seniors age 65 and older have initiated vaccination. However, Doughty said some of those people have already gotten their vaccine elsewhere.
New data from the Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) confirms the growing scope and success of vaccine distribution in the US.
Health Minister Christian Dube said on Twitter the daily inoculations marked another daily high, adding the province wants to continue that trend.
The vast majority of teachers, school staff and child care workers should be vaccinated by the end of March, Wolf said. Another 9.4% got their second dose shortly after the recommended amount of time between doses and 3.2% have missed a second dose, said DOH spokesperson Shelby Anderson.
"Covid-19 vaccination is a must".
Earlier in March, however, the CDC released guidelines for fully vaccinated Americans that said fully vaccinated people could gather indoors together without masks or distancing.
- Lithuania halts the use of AstraZeneca vaccine
- Putin fires back at Biden's 'killer' accusation, recalls envoy
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To "Senseless Violence" Against Asian American Community
- North Korea complains about ‘stink’ of U.S.-South Korea military exercises
- United States attacks on China at dialogue 'not the way to treat guests'
- Protesters march against anti-Asian racism in US
- First Minister outlines routemap for easing of lockdown in Scotland
- Putin replies to Biden ‘killer’ comment: ‘Takes one to know one’
- Tough talk at first face-to-face US, China meeting of Biden era
- IRS Planning To Delay April 15 Tax Deadline, Reports Say